• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O a t h keeper

I spy Braig

Well, actually I'm not really sure. But unless I'm mistaken, the character I circled there hasn't been seen before. And he looks to have long black hair so it very well could be Braig. ;D
  2. O a t h keeper

How are there no threads about the Lilo and Stitch world!?

Or perhaps there are. If that's the case, feel free to close this~ But since I didn't see any, I figured that the Lilo & Stitch world needs its own thread because Lilo and Stitch is just plain epic! :36: Though with all this talk of 'deep space' I wouldn't be surpsrised if there's a lack of...
  3. O a t h keeper

Organization XIII Moogles? Kupo!

In the fourth of the latest V Jump Scans featuring 358/2 Days, you can see a Moogle dressed in an Organization XIII cloak. XD I never knew Organization Moogles existed, but I guess Moogles must have Nobodies, too. Besides being adorable, what uses do you think these guys will have in Days? Will...
  4. O a t h keeper

Interesting Quotes from Reverse/Rebirth...

DiZ discusses sleep... Just thought it was interesting because it may relate to Birth by Sleep, but maybe not. The bit about sleep being eternal I found interesting. Also, Riku says that he is being talked about as though he were a 'demon of the dark'. Didn't Master Xehanort call his apprentice...
  5. O a t h keeper

Party Members in Birth by Sleep and 365/2 Days

So far we have not seen party members featured in either BbS or 365/2 Days (aside from the other Org. members in multiplayer mode). I personally hope that there are party members, at least in BBS, for parts of the game. It would be sort of lonely without them. =P So, everybody can just theorize...
  6. O a t h keeper

Summons in 356/2 Days

At first thought, summons (which in the past games have been good characters) would seem like an odd addition to a game where you play as the villains. However, if you think about it, summons could very well make an appearence. An idea that I've seen discussed before if having lesser Nobodies...
  7. O a t h keeper

Black haired man?

Why is it that in many of the descriptions of the BBS trailer at TCS describe Terra as having black hair...? I seem to recall his hair being brown.
  8. O a t h keeper

What Worlds...

What worlds do you think would be featured in this "side story" that we're expecting? Assuming it takes place entirely in the past (I'm not saying it does, I'm just speaking hypothetically for this situation) what worlds we be in the game? Most Disney worlds that appeared in Kingdom Hearts and...
  9. O a t h keeper

Xehanort's Memories

From the reports in the 'Another Report' book, I think we can conclude that Xemnas' desire to experiment with memories at Castle Oblivion was to use Namine to restore his own memories. However, what we don't know is if Xemnas' memories were restored by Namine. Perhaps if they were, Xemnas set...
  10. O a t h keeper

The Layout of the Worlds.

In the Another Report book there are "secret reports" which explain some unknown issues, including the layouts of the world. Thanks to Kingdom Hearts Network for this info. =P REALM OF LIGHT (in no specific order) Destiny Islands, Disney Castle, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle...
  11. O a t h keeper

Xehanort's REAL Intentions

Obviously, throughout Kingdom Hearts II, the goal of Xemnas and Organization XIII was to build of Kingdom Hearts so that they could use it to become whole. However, with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ we see that Xemnas might have other plans that most of the Organization don't even know...
Back