• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Help/Support ► What should I do?

I need to give you a warning, you're to young to get to attached to a girl. at this age, EVERYONE is all over the place. she probably doesn't even have a real concept who she is or what she wants. the big fear here is something called limmerance. I was much like you at your age. i was in...
  2. C

Help/Support ► Nearly anorexic?

I'm a little concerned that it says you're 8 years old yet they let you watch the dark knight. anyway, there are two options. Option number one is that you go to therapy every day for the rest of your life. You might even be able to eat some ice cream by the age of 18! I hope you got money...
  3. C

Help/Support ► Problems again

Hey, if you will be happy with her, it will be worth it. Now you need to slow down. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN. I've seen two MAJOR patterns with guy and love problems. They either can't communicate, or they go to fast/expect to much to early. Hit the damned brakes for a minute, lol. you...
  4. C

1) as long as she doesn't mind it to much, you're alright. Some girls have a higher tolerance than others. just talk to her. not about what you did, and if you already apologized, don't bring it up. If she still is nice an friendly with you, you're alright. 2) Yes and No. No, because its...
  5. C

Help/Support ► Too Skinny? I need Advice!

You didn't actually read the first post didn't you?
  6. C

I'm going to have to scan some of my other pictures, because you really can't see what i'm talking about there. still seniors. she gets out in just over two weeks though. This is why her spine was worrying me. In some of her pictures from behind, you can really see all the backbones poking...
  7. C

She had one. She took that thing down. I can't even eat cheesecake that fast even when i'm starving and i have a high desire for it.
  8. C

Thats good to know. I'm not sure if she does. In fact, she was giggling at me because i wasn't even able to eat a little of my dinner (which is weird for me, because i can usually destroy a large plate of food in seconds), while she totally cleaned off her plate every course. I get nervous...
  9. C

Hey guys, once gain, CAB landed himself into something over his own head, and he must break down and let it out. I am INTENSELY concerned with a person close to my heart, (you may know of me speaking about her in my "Inner Conflic" thread). When i saw her (for the first time since last year...
  10. C

Help/Support ► Outgoing?

and also giant lobsters. you should fear those to.
  11. C

Help/Support ► Outgoing?

Look, if you are shy, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU! Don't let anyone put you down for not being outgoing. You may just be introverted, which is fine. Don't let anyone tell you being an introvert is bad either. as an introvert, you don't really need ten thousand friends, you just need that...
  12. C

Help/Support ► Burn

I know the first post is old, but NEVER PUT A BURN IN ICE-WATER!!!! USE ONLY COOL WATER. Ice water will actually intensify the injury by freezing the burn, which can kill the cells trying to heal to. You don't want that, even though you think it feels better. you want cool water. it should...
  13. C

Help/Support ► Inner Conflict.

I suppose this is far from a happy ending. Prom was yesterday, and it was a great time. We danced and talked with people, and stuff. I'm going to have to upload some pictures. The only thing i'm afraid of right now is when the next time is that i will see her. I thought i was going to be...
  14. C

Help/Support ► Inner Conflict.

Well, super victory is at hand. Prom is this saturday, and i'm taking her out with me. That is still an unbelieveably unexpected turn of events.
  15. C

Help/Support ► Project suggestions, anyone?

Barrak Obama is not iraqi. You have to be Born here to be president. fail.
  16. C

Help/Support ► Project suggestions, anyone?

You should do one about how FDR defeated the martian zombies.
  17. C

What kind of move? also, if this is fairly recent, be careful to not overstep your bounds.
  18. C

Help/Support ► for those who watch anime, please read and answer this

obviously, a homocidal rampage is the only solution.
  19. C

Superweapons

I'm curious, if you had to choose a superweapon from C&C in order to defeat whoever, which would you pick? First up, the Nuclear missile, I don't even think i need to explain this one. You launch a missile of death, and it comes with all sorts of extra goodies like a mushroom cloud, and in...
  20. C

Fanfiction ► Halo:Evolution X

Well, me being a model railroad enthusiast, making things realistic is my game. I have to say that inexplicable combinations of things are no good. Also, Keyes died. usually when 2 inch thick-foot long burning spikes of death impale you, you die. YOU ALSO HAVE A HORRIFYING LACK OF...
Back