• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

About Sora's choice...

oh hell ya itd be different
  2. K

Terra Battle

i dont even know how you guys have that game, way to much money for me
  3. K

Haley Joel Osment.....

its gonna be the same
  4. K

my unbirth idea.

keyblades are effected by light and dark, explain ansems from kh1
  5. K

358/2 Days true meaning?

it is halfed, i think its like 151 days or somethin, its roxas's time in orginization 13
  6. K

Who's the girl in the picture with Roxas?

is it the shopkeeper? cuz i couldnt tell........
  7. K

birth by sleep fighting

hey guya, i was searching on youtube.com and found this YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Runaway if u fast forward to 1:15 u willl c some awesome fighting! fighting that i never saw! go head and take a look. remember fast forward 2 1:15
  8. K

Why Roxas Wields Kingdom Key, Oblivion and Oathkeeper!

well its obivous he can weild all those thinga, roxas is half of sora, so of curse he can wield the keyblade
  9. K

terra fight item???

proof of victory? y is it called that?
  10. K

12.20.2007 KH:BBS - "Jump" Magazine Translation

wow! that revealed alot. but is terra the mystery girl?
  11. K

BBS New Enemy Theory

than the thing would just die, it coudlnt live at all
  12. K

New Scan: Malificent

ya it does look like a dragon tale, i dont think it looks like a bridge..........
  13. K

Does anyone have???

ven was said to be the 1 2 choose 4 sora to be the keyblade master, if something were to go wrong with riku, which it did. since roxas is soras nobody roxas and ven both look alike
  14. K

358/2 Days Multiplayer Idea

i like it how the command menu is basically the same in the game=]
  15. K

BBS Function

same here, but the bar could b some type of magic, or some sort of keyblade super attack move that used up all of the gauge
  16. K

Lexaeus vs. Saix vs. Xaldin

i personally like lexaeus 4 some reason, i think xaldin is the weakest compared 2 the other 2
  17. K

BBS Function

hmm it looks like fucon 2 me... i guess while that bar is draining he starts 2 glow? like how he is in the picture
  18. K

358/2 Days traveling from world to world

i kibd of do c the white strings to the rob in the portal but im not sure did u guys c anything?
  19. K

358/2 Days traveling from world to world

lol nice that is pretty sick it would make sense 2 travel like that
  20. K

My Terra thread

i dont think they could b the same because i think xemnas was still working for ansem the wise 10 years b4 the 1st kingdom hearts
Back