• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Soldier Names

Are the names "Ven", "Aqua", & "Terra" confirmed or just rumored?
  2. K

How do you make a poll?

The topic says it all so how do you?
  3. K

Did anybody notice?

In kingdom hearts CoM, Sora was really weak while Riku was strong. Even though Sora beat him in KH1. Then in KH2 riku is weak again and Sora is strong. It just seems kind of wierd
  4. K

Worlds for KH3

These are not confirmed or rumored in any way. It's just what I think should be in it. Some are good some aren't just tell me what you think. This is also assuming Pixaar worlds are allowed for KH3 1. Destiny Islands 2. Hurcules 3. Disney Castle 4. Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden 5. Aladin 3...
  5. K

Are you THIS good??

I know there are many of us here who think we are great at kingdom hearts. Many of us are...many of us just suck! A lot of people here have beaten kingdom hearts 2 with 100% of Jiminy's Journal. Well congrats. I've done that as well but has anyone beaten every gummi mission levels 1,2, and 3...
  6. K

Ansem the Wise: Does he have a nobody?

Maybe this is a really stupid question but...Does anyone think that perhaps when Ansem the Wise was killed and The World that Never Was, he became a nobody somewhere?
  7. K

Idea for new move in KH3

I have a great idea for a new special attack in KH3. And here it is. Everyone knows, I hope, that the keychains attached to the keyblade give it its look and abilities. Well similar to the drive form, You should be able to temporarily attach two keychains on the keyblade. This would combine...
Back