• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

b-b-b-BACK

... ohoho. I've been gone for a good ... year or two. I think two. Yeah. Y'all probably don't remember me seeing as I wasn't that around before, but hey, it can't hurt to announce my return, yes? ... well, off I go to reacquaint myself with the forums now.
  2. R

World Domination!

we've all had random plots to take over the world, right? ... well, at least those of us who grew up watching pinky and the brain. XDDD name your best/oddest world domination plot. mine: duct tape two turtles together by their backs, because the only weakness of a turtle is falling on its...
  3. R

the single most hilarious thing

so, really, what's the funniest thing you've seen/done? for me, the funniest thing i've heard of happening was when my sister was texting me and she mashed headfirst into a street sign (then proceeded to text me about that after she successfully completed her first message; nice). the...
  4. R

hello, world :D

.... hi, so, um, i'm kinda new here (obviously). y'know, i just kinda lurked for a few days before joining and ... yeah. so, hi world! *jumpflailwave*
Back