• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

What are your Favorites Parts in KH2

well my favorites parts in the game are: - Roxas vs Twilight Thorn - Roxas With both keyblades vs Axel - The Pirates of the Caribbean World - Fighting for the Bailey - Sephiroth - TWTNW World
  2. L

Create Your Own Character

Which Character will you be if you where in Kingdom Hearts? Well for me I would be: Name: Leonblaze Weapon: Blazing Keyblade Abilities: -Hell's Fire (Just basting away the enemy with a big Fire Ball), -Flash (Limit: Just pounding the enemy teleporting to every side you launch him with...
  3. L

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

Well the worst thing that took me by surprise i was just at lvl 36 first time playing the game without using any guide then after the battle for the bailey I just say sephiroth standing there, well lets just go and talk to him ( just seing it was a bad idea ) then when i talk to him i didn't...
  4. L

Which place you use to LVL up KH1 & KH2

well just bringing this up not many people lvl up in the same places as others so this is how a lvl up so this is how I lvl up in both games: KH1: I lvl up in hollow bastion and end of the world KH2: I lvl up and the forms in the world that never was just going up and down from the place you...
Back