• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kingdom Hearts 2 Attains Greatest Hits Status!

maybe is old, but not for everyone, if he put this thread if for everyone to know the news thanks for the news monkeybutt
  2. L

Kingdom Hearts CoM re-release via GBA???

very cool a re release of KH:COM well for thos who does not played, can take avantage of that offer, until they bring the KH : RE-COM
  3. L

Does Kingdom Hearts run on a PSX/1?

ok a ps2 game on a PSX can not work, its silly
  4. L

How many of you have beaten....

He always use it when I fight him
  5. L

What are your Favorites Parts in KH2

well my favorites parts in the game are: - Roxas vs Twilight Thorn - Roxas With both keyblades vs Axel - The Pirates of the Caribbean World - Fighting for the Bailey - Sephiroth - TWTNW World
  6. L

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Hey it looks tasty, not very bad for the first time does it, would you try next time with a mold so you can admired it more with your work. Just in case I am not saying it looks bad
  7. L

Create Your Own Character

Which Character will you be if you where in Kingdom Hearts? Well for me I would be: Name: Leonblaze Weapon: Blazing Keyblade Abilities: -Hell's Fire (Just basting away the enemy with a big Fire Ball), -Flash (Limit: Just pounding the enemy teleporting to every side you launch him with...
  8. L

Whatever happened to Yen Sid?

Yeah he is right after the three god fairies saw maleficent back whe never saw what happen afterwards
  9. L

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

Well the worst thing that took me by surprise i was just at lvl 36 first time playing the game without using any guide then after the battle for the bailey I just say sephiroth standing there, well lets just go and talk to him ( just seing it was a bad idea ) then when i talk to him i didn't...
  10. L

My specualtions on the KH2 final mix+ secret ending

well to explain your speculations this story takes in the past, try too look for the story that kairi's grandma toll her when she was little in casttle oblivion it should be in the forums you wil understand better about what their are, and the tall guy who you think it mayne sora's father its...
  11. L

Which place you use to LVL up KH1 & KH2

well just bringing this up not many people lvl up in the same places as others so this is how a lvl up so this is how I lvl up in both games: KH1: I lvl up in hollow bastion and end of the world KH2: I lvl up and the forms in the world that never was just going up and down from the place you...
Back