• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

xemnas

this was probably mentioned b4 but do you guys think that during the boss fight with xemnas, the part were he was wearing the armor is symbolic that he is terra? or do u think it was just to look cool?
  2. T

Has anyones play-asia orders been shipped yet?

mine hasent its still in the "preparing order" phase. anyone else have this issue? iv had it preordered for like 2 weeks now ll
  3. T

Vanitas (spoilers)

so we now know what vanitas looks like under the mask. my question is, whats the significance? why does he look like sora? it really makes no sense to me lolCloudStrifeSmile
  4. T

when do you guys think...

that play asia will ship our pre orders? it still says that the jap version isent out yet lmaoomgsh
  5. T

Command Board

im really confused about what the command board does. could someone explain it to me plz :thebatman
  6. T

Castle Oblivion

iv noticed an increasing importance on castle oblivion after days and this new trailer of BBS. can anyone speculate its importance in BBS?
  7. T

FM+ cutscene (An Old Friend)

sry i know this is rly old but i just recently saw it and iv been thinking for a while about who that armor and keyblade could have belonged to. i think its one of the knights (probably ven) but im not to sure
  8. T

translation guides

has anyone made translation guides for FM and RE: CoM?
  9. T

voice acting in KH2 FM+

is the voice acting in english?
  10. T

Original 6 organization members

after studying the ansem reports i cant figure out exactly who the original 6 are. we have there original names but can anyone mach that with anyone from the organization. the only ones we can rly rule out are marluxia and roxas
Back