• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

iGod

http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html The wisdom I have been blessed with.... Me: I headbutted a small animal God: Do you mind if I tell other people: said headbutted a small animal. Me: His balls were tasty =\ God: Where did he get it? Me: Grew em God: How did you...
  2. Y

Final Fantasy XI World Pass

To anyone who possibly plays FFXI on this forum on their computer, I need a world pass to get onto Midgardsormr. As of now, my other friends who DO play FFXI are offline, and I got banned from another forum so yeah.. I've resorted to this place. If anyone could lend me a hand and get me a World...
  3. Y

Nightwish

I've only heard three of their songs; Gothic Sanctuary, Wanderlust, and Planet Hell. But I love them all. What do you guys think of them, if you have listened to them, and what other songs by Nightwish sound good?
  4. Y

My 4th poem =\

To those who have read Elements, Garden, and Sin Eater, I introduce my fourth poem, called "Happy Endings." I know, name sucks. It, and all my other works, can be found at http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=2061031 Read, comment here or on the site please X_X
  5. Y

In Need of Some Opinions...

To anyone who has read my previous two poems... I have a third piece to share with you all. I'm in need of some opinions, if you'd be willing to share them. This one is called "Sin Eater" and is a lot more... well..... morbid, so here's a forewarning. Enjoy...
  6. Y

The "I hate you all" thread.

Heck, if a thread hating silh0 is allowed, I should be able to start a thread proclaiming my great hatred for you all. I despise a good 99-99.9% of you all. Fortunately, I shall not leave, for my plans for retaliation are already too far into motion >) Here is my rational for hating any and all...
  7. Y

Two poems I wrote...

If anyone feels this doesn't belong here, go ahead and move it, since I don't have any modding powers V_V. Anyway, I'm not that bad a writer (I hope) and I was hoping for reviews, suggestions. Criticism is acceptable, good and bad, but don't be a donkey's rear-end about it ~_~...
  8. Y

YAAAAAAAAAAAY >_<

Hurrah for this day o_O It ish my birthday =D I've been here for a year and a few months now, and I gotta say, I still despise 99% of the members =D Just kidding <_<;; Have a good stab-free day everyone O_O
  9. Y

J-rock

Love it? Hate it? Sitting there scratching your head like some mindless idiot? Spread your opinion! So far, I've got a few songs by Dir en grey, X Japan, Hideto Matsumoto, and The Pillows, and quite frankly I love em all (most of em)!
  10. Y

OMG, it's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's KHU!

Listen you tools ~.~ I know you're all still f*cking pissed off about the whole KHU and KHI thing. Big f00king deal, so we're rivals. And I bet it doesn't help that there was that big (pointless) thread about the OMGREALNAMEOFBHKLMAOROFLWTFBBQ. Getting pissed off about something on the internet...
  11. Y

The Master Bankotsu Fanclub.

You know, great people of this forum DESERVE a fanclub. This is not one of those cases =D Won't stop me from making a fanclub for my good friend anyway. You may ask, what's so special about MB? The answer is that... uhhh... Jebus I have to have an answer V_<. This is his fanclub! Join or die =D X3
  12. Y

"Gay-dar And You!"

I'll take it upon myself to say that this is probably more or less a rant but anyway.... What is wrong with these people who take it upon themselves to believe that another individual is a homosexual? I have nothing against homosexuality. If anything, I'll joke around and pretend I am to just...
  13. Y

Fanfiction ► -Untitled-

Holy heck in a hamsterbowl!! BBL has finally decided to put some of his writing talent to good use and is writing a fictional story <_<;; I don't have title for it, but my goal is to type out at least 200 pages, or enough for a book for my friends to read. Anyway, here are the first two pages...
  14. Y

Teh Official SoS Fanclub

Ok, so I just felt that it was unfair that silh0 had a fanclub (though he doesn't care) and the equally pwning SoS doesn't have a fanclub. I know that chances are, SoS won't care about this fanclub either, but oh well. SoS pwns you. He doesn't take crap from anyone and is not afraid of degrading...
  15. Y

RPG Inferno team members?

Just a quick question. Is it possible that the RPG Inferno team members have a higher bot limit than the rest of us? I mean, how does Kyuubi have so many wins? Yeah... Can I get an answer from TM? A yes or no would be fine. I will ignore/disregard any posts by people who aren't...
  16. Y

Your Goal in Life

The title pretty much self-explains the whole point of this post. My goal? I don't have one yet >< What about everyone else's?
  17. Y

Why we all love Envy.... *spoiler-ish*

A.) He can transform into anything B.) He killed Ed once C.) He is smart enough NOT to get obliterated like most of the other Homunculi D.) Uhh.. He has cool hair? Any more reasons? xP
  18. Y

Your Shoe Size

BOREDOM STRIKES..... So I made this post, which should be pretty self-explanatory.... I'm a size 10 X_x
  19. Y

Return of the wicked...

Buahahahaha.. ahem. BBL has returned with a vengeance!! << To all those who remember me when I was an RPG Inferno person in the old forum.... You kick ass << And to all you new people who probably haven't heard of me before the new forum.... I don't care about you. Let the fun begin XDDDDDDDD
Back