• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Does ANYONE know how to level up Limit Form?

Ah, that makes perfect sense, thanks to the both of you!
  2. K

Does ANYONE know how to level up Limit Form?

I have endlessly searched for this answer, but to no avail. I would really appreciate any kind of information that can be provided. Thanks. -K
  3. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I DO have the Roxas Keyblade, but I don't know the name of it, as my Japanese is limited. If I find out, I'll let you know.
  4. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

There's ALOT ofsubtle things different with FM+, for example, I'm fairly sure that The made Fenrir slightly longer. Also, is it just me, or are the graphics slightly better? Anyway, thanks for the advice player, but I searched around and it looks like Land of Dragons is the best place to...
  5. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to level up the Wisdom Form? The usual place (first area in TWTNW) no longer has Shadows, and I can't find any other place that actually has them.
  6. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I'm not sure what happens when you collect them all (I'm lead to believe Sora actually wears a crown, sans several famitsu scans) but they are collected and each corresponds to a puzzle piece. Once the entire puzzle is complete, you recieve an item, whether it be a synthesis material or a...
  7. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I have a few questions; one may potentially be a spoiler, so I'll box it: 1. Does the new secret area which allegadly includes the battles with the Organizations members, include ALL battles with the Organization (that is, Saix, Xemnas, Demyx, and the new Roxas battle)? 2.After defeating...
  8. K

Locations of Crowns Thread

Sorry if this is a repost, I did a search, but nothing came up. I thought I would create this thread so we can all help one another with crown locations in FM+; I figure with many people answering questions on one thread, we're bound to find them all. I'm looking for Crowns 9 and 10 in...
Back