• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vaddix

A Look Back: KH2 Ultimania, Nojima Interview

Wait, but...we have that idiom in the west. Chasing clouds. What in the world? It's even the namesake of the music piece used for the gummi routes to Olympus and Pride Lands: "Cloudchasers". This is such a strange thing to shy away from in translation, of all things.
  2. Vaddix

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

As far as I'm able to tell (maybe someone has further info to clarify or expound?), that particular chess piece was one of the more confusing and contested pieces due to Xaldin's absence. The best bet was Dark Riku. However, since the physical chess set has been put up for pre-order, the pieces...
  3. Vaddix

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

There's probably tons of reasons some major characters didn't find their ways in (in part from the slightly lesser roles they played), but I am, perhaps foolishly, surprised Dilan and Aeleus, particularly Dilan, get sidelined so hard. If the KH3 chess set is any indication, it seems Nomura...
  4. Vaddix

Any oldies around?

Yep, I've been around a hot minute. A handful of names and personalities still ring in my head, and I keep wondering if I can place some of them. I feel like I recall monkey being one of the heads of this place? He seemed to do a good job, I miss those days. And I recall someone who was a bit...
  5. Vaddix

Favorite KH youtuber?

BioRoxas, Novayon, and JustAPancake are all good for reasons already mentioned above. First two are interesting/informative, Pancake is stupid-funny (though he hasn't uploaded much in a while, I miss his content). Other than those, StickmanSham is another good one, streams mostly, but posts...
  6. Vaddix

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

So, bit of a pipe dream I've been meaning to ask about regarding the console versions, but these PC ports bring it to mind again: PC ports show me they're clearly not done fiddling around with the Dark Seeker Saga collection, and MoM proved to me the resources are probably at Square's...
  7. Vaddix

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

If that's the case, I'll hope your interpretation is a correct one. Seems hopeful. Not sure how much stock anyone took in all of it, but in that Nintendo Gigaleak this past summer, along with all the leaked assets and images, wasn't there a supposed list of things coming out? I believe I saw...
  8. Vaddix

And...what are they doing to us exactly..? I guess the joke is over my head. Either that or it's I tend to not pretend to be a mind-reader or to assume intent, lol.
  9. Vaddix

This is definitely a direct replay of the iOS port teaser site, isn't it? I favorited this video ages ago because it had all 7 Days' music tracks, with the new instrument layers adding each day:
  10. Vaddix

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Chess Set in development

So that's actually a bit of a thing I'd like to make a bigger thread/topic all about at a later time--I would like to investigate the exact "timeline" of the True Org's members, and I'm not entirely sure how much of the narrative given by characters regarding that might actually be misleading...
  11. Vaddix

Really makes ya wonder, doesn't it? Honestly, and this has definitely been said by others, the whole point of Repliku's piece looking like that could be intentional, just to kinda showcase Riku's relationship with Maleficent in his darker days, even if Repliku himself never had that. The...
  12. Vaddix

While this artwork doesn't show a dark Terra piece, a dark Terra piece does show up very briefly in cutscenes in-game, though it's hard to catch. They likely figured there was no point in putting the same drawing in this art book twice, just with a color swap. But yeah, for some reason, Axel...
  13. Vaddix

Correct, but notice, as we were kinda getting at, the Roxas, Axel, and Xion symbols aren't included on this art piece, and did not show up in-game. As for the ones that *are* included, here's what we have: On the Light set, from left to right: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ventus On...
  14. Vaddix

The general consensus seems to be it's the last gold piece here, the golden dragon-head looking doodad--why that is, however, I'm still to this day totally unsure.
  15. Vaddix

I think you're right on the money here, and the far right piece looks like the dark version of Terra's piece. So then the question is what that middle piece might be.
  16. Vaddix

Pretty much exactly as one would expect, hahah. Which leaves the questions of 1) What is Xion's symbol anyhow, 2) Is that pointy dragon-head looking doodad indeed Repliku's symbol, and 3) Why? Lol
  17. Vaddix

I was just about to point this out, they are pieces we never got to see in-game, surprisingly. So this is awesome. In fact in terms of major characters, I think the only ones we didn't see the pieces for were Axel, Roxas, Xion, and Namine (if we assume the kinda iffy pieces were Demyx, Vexen...
  18. Vaddix

News ► KH - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack Track List Revealed

Wait, am I mistaken, or is the name of Data YX's theme not quite right? Y'all think that's a typo? Or did they really decide YX's theme would share a name with that of Xemnas, despite being two very different songs? (To clarify for any unsure what I mean, YX's battle themes have been...
  19. Vaddix

Party Customization Question

Awesome, that covers it perfect, thank you kindly. Still so weird that the game doesn't list them in order of, like, decreasing required HP/MP. The lowest, at a critical state, is smack dab in the middle of the three choices and that just feels so bizarre to me.
  20. Vaddix

Party Customization Question

If this is the case, I would wonder what the third option, "Use freely" or "Go wild" or whatever it's called would mean, if not "generally below 100%".
Back