• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Random Story

Ok so i played this at school and thought it was fun.The way you play it is like this: the first person comes up with a random topic. then the second person creates a bigining for the topic then the story goes on that stuff,BUT if someone wants to change the topic all they have to do is type the...
  2. S

Jorge Lopez

Just wondering who else besides me watches Jorge Lopez
  3. S

<------*Evanescence FANCLUB*------>

IDK if there is one of these but i didnt see one so anyways this is for one of my fave Bands in the world Evanescence no duh. Well if you wanna join you have to put "Evanescence" in a way you like on your siggi. Members: Shadow_heartless Key_Of_Hearts
  4. S

<(-_-)> The bwak FANCLUB<(-_-)>

This is for the firs Soulja Boy obsessed guy i met (A.K.A bwak) Members: shadow_heartless keybladeofsteel Holy Zero XII
  5. S

The Black Tattoo

Has anyone read this book called "The black tattoo by Sam Enthoven? I've been reading it for some time now and i fond it pertty interesting.
  6. S

Linkin Park .vs. Three Day Grace

Well just wondering with one of these two bands is heard the most.So you pick. I chose Linkin Park i listen to it alot at school when i'm bored
  7. S

Alice Nine >D

Just wanted to know if anyone besides me likes Alice Nine and if you've never heard it heres a song link YouTube - Fantasy - Alice Nine
  8. S

<(o_O)>ThePowerOfPie FAN CLUB!!!!!<(O_o)>

okies just thought i make this for my SUPER AWESOME BESTFRIEND on KHI (A.K.A ThePowerOfPie). Wellz here goes nothing,lol Members: Shadow_Heartless ashes to ashes bwak Holy Zero XII keybladeofsteel nojerom_14 NeloAngelo Skater Nobody Kairi3.0 bluesky-X kindomgking411 mike2014
  9. S

Mr.Bean's Holiday

Has anyone seen this movie?Its pertty funnie and entertaining.
  10. S

Death's Night *Zombie RP*

Well this is my first time making one of these here but eh i'll give it a try "Dr.Richard Brichwater and his lab assistant Mrs.Vivian Langley have discovered a new medicen with chemicals used for atomic bombs" read the head line on every news paper in Rowel.Most people just left...
  11. S

Rozen Maiden

Anyone seen The Rozen Maiden Serise? *sorry if i spelled that wrong* I love this Anime,Expesioly Suigintou Shes awesome
  12. S

Street fighter.VS.Mortal combat

well my cuzin and i started a fight between Mortal combat&Street fighterwe're still trying to figure out witch one is better than the other.So what do you guys think?
  13. S

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Has enyone seen this show its so funny if you havent this is what its about there are four boys and one girl.the girl is kind of a gothic person.so the four guys are trying to turn the girl*sunako*into a proper lady if they dont they get kicked out of the house with they live in cuz of their...
  14. S

My Chemical Romance FAN CLUB!!!!!

well i dont know if there is something like this but i didnt see it. so this is the MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FAN CLUB. you can talk of the songs they made,express your fan isim of My chemical romance or disscuss things on their cds stuff like that. i dont have a problem if you start talking about...
  15. S

what where we talking about ....

ok so i came up with this game when i was PMing Acein12 so it basicly like this the first person says what where we talking about then the second person says i think it was about the dog or what ever pops into your head rules: 1.if you r going to say something bad say it in other words 2.if...
  16. S

Finish my sentence part2

ok ........so this is the continuation of finish my sentence today i made it because some guy SILH trashed it so there are 2 persons in charge of this ME AND SORA RULES!!!! RULES: 1.IF YOU R GOING TO SAY SOMETHING NASTY SAY IT IN A DIFFRENT WAY 2.YOU CANT FINISH YOUR OWN SENTENCE 3.HAVE FUN...
  17. S

shadow the hegdhog ps2 HELP

plzzzzzz I need help on this game for some reason i'm good at this game but in eggman's park i cant pass it to many gards plzzzzzz help
  18. S

Ramdom Music

well i have nothing to do so here it is i'll be posting random music japan music american music and all those things ok some are going to have numbers so its free music ok 1.www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOUa6RDEhQ THERE YOU GO
  19. S

eureka 7 openings & endings

you know Eureka 7 with the oenings and endings but i'm having a problem i love one of the openings but cant find it in full version plzz help
  20. S

Linkin Park

we know of the goth and emo music but i have a ouestion what kind of music is this YouTube - Linkin Park - Papercut its linkin park
Back