• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

I haz not much time so......yeah awesomenezz!
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Awesome! I like the part with Tai and Blaine it reminded me of something....I cant remember what exactly.
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Interesting....its like my brain working full speed,which never really happens.I agree with Silent Avera Retribution has a sorta comparnce to Frankenstien. Waiting for the next chappy. ~<3 mimi
  4. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

ZOMG!!! Complete Awesomeness!!! Thats all I got to say.
  5. S

Fanfiction ► Connecting Hearts (Re-write)

Awesome,Sorry I didnt read it earlyer I've been busy with a project im working on.
  6. S

Fanfiction ► Connecting Hearts (Re-write)

Kewl,the first one was kinda short (I kinda read longer chapters) its still good
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Awesome chapter forgot to coment the second one,oh and Kenny says they're awesome
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome,My bro liked it too :thumbup:
  10. S

Fanfiction ► Birth By Sleep

.........These 2 words will do the comenting for me and my tiny brain........ FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
  11. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Nice.Very,Very,Nice ^^ ......................
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

awesome xD YOU ROCK TEXKIA!!!!!!!!!! keep it up :thumbsup:
  13. S

Random Story

Ok so i played this at school and thought it was fun.The way you play it is like this: the first person comes up with a random topic. then the second person creates a bigining for the topic then the story goes on that stuff,BUT if someone wants to change the topic all they have to do is type the...
  14. S

Jorge Lopez

Just wondering who else besides me watches Jorge Lopez
  15. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Its my firs name Spelled back words and then its my middle name..........NO DUH!!!!!!
  16. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Kewl Chapter dude.......keep it up -Mairim Iaras
  17. S

<------*Evanescence FANCLUB*------>

IDK if there is one of these but i didnt see one so anyways this is for one of my fave Bands in the world Evanescence no duh. Well if you wanna join you have to put "Evanescence" in a way you like on your siggi. Members: Shadow_heartless Key_Of_Hearts
  18. S

<(-_-)> The bwak FANCLUB<(-_-)>

This is for the firs Soulja Boy obsessed guy i met (A.K.A bwak) Members: shadow_heartless keybladeofsteel Holy Zero XII
  19. S

The Black Tattoo

Has anyone read this book called "The black tattoo by Sam Enthoven? I've been reading it for some time now and i fond it pertty interesting.
Back