• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Novaix

My{Very Short} Theory on Roxas and Ven

Hi guys, My therory is that sometime in BBS Ven died and because heartless were not born then {I think} he did not get a nobody or heartless. Now that Ven is a corpse he is basically a shell, now when sora stabbed himself he created roxas but shortly after regained his body. What happened to...
  2. Novaix

Shinobi Of the World

In a world full of shadow shinobi exist. they protect the land from those who wish to harm it. There once lived powerful beasts that could crush the land with one swipe of their mighty tails, these beasts were known as the 9 "Tailed Beasts" they almost brought the world to extinction, but just...
  3. Novaix

Shinobi Of The World//Naruto Based RPG//Sign Ups and OOC//

Story- The shinobi follow one set of rules: "A Ninja is shadow" "A Ninja is vengance" "A Ninja is Justice" "A Ninja is hope" "A Ninja is the only thing stopping the darkness" In a world full of shadow shinobi exist. they protect the land from those who wish to harm it. There once lived...
  4. Novaix

Mobile Suit Gundam//Crossfire

Mobile Suits......created for one thing and one thing only, war. The ones piloting these machines are known as Cordinators, often young teenagers whose DNA was altered to allow them to become the strongest Mobile Suit fighers known to man, ordinary pilots could use the Mobile Suits but thier...
  5. Novaix

Digimon//DigiKnights{SIGN UPS and OOC}

Ok i know that many of the digimon RP's havent goten off their feet and people just forget about them and stop posting, but im gonna try here it is. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A long time ago, the digtal world was ruled by a group of humans know as the...
  6. Novaix

Digimon//Falling Skies OOC and Sign Ups

A scientist sits at his computer typing slowly due to the lateness of the hour, he almost dozes of until his sceen blinks read then a message appears, he sits up suddenly and reads the message slowly. He gasps and grabs a pen, some paper and envolopes, he addresess letters to the names on the...
  7. Novaix

KH-BBS Stuff

Hello Every1 i found this on the North American Square Site And when Roxas slept, "he" awoke... 'he' is sora maybe this is what BBS means you know the BBS Not the game.
  8. Novaix

Kunai Stories [Naruto RP]

The Leaf Village is training Ninjas for the the Chunin Exam, but first they must complete many missions and train their Ninjitsu and work on their teamwork. Ok this is gonna be a easy RP so I can get used to Making my own RP. This is a easy thing we create our ninjas and once thier are enought...
  9. Novaix

Kunai Stories [Naruto RP]

The Leaf Village is training Ninjas for the the Chunin Exam, but first they must complete many missions and train their Ninjitsu and work on their teamwork. The other villages are training thier ninjas unkown to the other villages. Ok this is gonna be a easy RP so I can get used to Making my...
  10. Novaix

Denzel from FF7 is Genisis's SON!

If you look at Denzel from FF7 AC he looks like Genisis maybe this will play a important role in the next gamE?
  11. Novaix

Destiny Chapers:Chapter 1-The Chosen [Original RP]

Those with the power to stop darkness, and those with the power to aid it, when they rise creating a great war .... many will die, many will live. They have chosen thier paths the influences they gain, or the influneces they inflict onto others, they will also change. Those With the power of...
  12. Novaix

//Silent Hill Alessa's Darkness\\

Those who go to Silent Hill may never return, for the hand of fate guides them into darkness, only she can save them, if they have pure intentions and a pure heart, but to have a pure heart is more than helping people when they need you, or doing the right thing, its about saving the ones you...
  13. Novaix

KH 2FM+ English Cover?

I know that KH2FM+ hasn't been released or even said to be coming out to English speaking countries but i found a picture and i think this is the cover for the English version because it has no japaneese on it
  14. Novaix

Resident Evil- Chaos Rising

In Raccoon City the zombie invasion has grown to new hights the dead a re rising from thier graves, survivours are stuggling to surivive. There is one thing to be asked 'will you survive?'. Rules 1- This Rpg is like M rated so swaring is aloud see ****! XD 2- We will start when 5 people join 3-...
  15. Novaix

Riona from FF8 in next KH game???

I dunno if sum one said this b4 but did u ever wonder who the letter to Leon in the credits is from im 99% its from Riona
  16. Novaix

10 hearts, 10 fates [A KH RPG]

There was a story of ten heroes each choosing thier path,at thier own will they left friends but some gained new ones this the story of the 10 keyblades, 10 hearts. 2 orders sought to destroy our heroes the Twillight Swordsmen and the Thorn knights Rules- 1-No spaming plz i hate spammers, I...
  17. Novaix

Chocobo Weapon?? FF7

Um yeh I know its stupid but yeh i was looking around and found this http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/Novaix/chocoweap.jpg yeh i know a chocobo weapon is this real can anyone find out if its not cuz i think its fake
  18. Novaix

What new Final Fantasy Pplz should be in KH3

Rinoa FF8 Vincent FF7 Lulu FF10 Palom & Porom FF4 Other
Back