• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

Before The Hype Train: Theories/Beliefs

I personally find it interesting to look back on posts made before a new KH game came out. Just to see where everyone's thoughts were without knowing the actual story of the new game. I think it would be interesting for people to post theories/beliefs you actually think will come true in KH4...
  2. Face My Fears

ReSET The World

I've been thinking about it for a while and I honestly think that the KH series would do well with a reset of the world. An idea I had is somewhat similar to the "House of M" storyline in MARVEL Comics. Basically, something (maybe a new villain) can cause almost all keyblade wielders to lose...
  3. Face My Fears

The State of KH Series: DISNEY/Square Enix/Original Characters

After reading a few threads around here, it really made me wonder about how the series will proceed with the characters: DISNEY/Square and original characters. At this stage, there are WAY too many original characters and probably more to come in KH4. Not only that, but the lore of the series...
  4. Face My Fears

KH Chess Set

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone pre-ordered the official KH Chess Set (Link here: https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/687465/kingdom-hearts-iii-alba-ater-set )? The original release date was in the summer (I think August) and then I saw it got pushed back to October...
  5. Face My Fears

Canonical Reason For Tidus, Wakka & Selphie Absence?

Was there ever a canonical reason provided for their absence from the beach party at the end of KH3? I assumed it was to preserve world order, but I also feel like maybe they grew up super fast and time completely flew by on Destiny Islands while everyone was away. Although, that wouldn't really...
  6. Face My Fears

Studio Ghibli In KH 4?

With everyone speculating that live action worlds will be the majority of KH 4, I was wondering if anyone thinks that Studio Ghibli can appear in some shape or form? I say this because they have a distinct style that is different from the regular DISNEY animated films, so I think they would suit...
  7. Face My Fears

LINGERING WILL FIGHT

Does anyone know if the Lingering Will fight is canon? Did Nomura ever confirm it? Also, does killing Lingering Will cause Terra's soul to go back to his body, which helps Namine save him?
  8. Face My Fears

DEARLY BELOVED & THE QUEEN

With KH4 going in a completely new direction, sadly the question must be asked: Will Dearly Beloved or an Utada Hikaru theme song return to KH? I know this will be controversial, but if Nomura was going to make such huge changes to what fans know a KH game has... this will be the best time to...
  9. Face My Fears

Did KINGDOM HEARTS III Under-Perform?

I'm not sure what game sales are normally expected to be. But was KINGDOM HEARTS III a failure in sales for Square Enix? Especially given the amount of hype and the fact that it was KINGDOM HEARTS III which everyone was waiting for, should it have sold more? I see that it only sold one million...
  10. Face My Fears

THE LAST OF US PART II Backlash

Hi there, I just beat The Last of Us Part II. I heard before about the backlash, but because I was avoiding spoilers I have no idea what exactly it was about. Can someone explain to me what was so wrong about the game and what people did?
  11. Face My Fears

Queen Xion's Keyblade - IN KH3

We all know that Xion's keyblade was "a sham" in Days. Is it safe to assume that it was also "a sham" in KH3 while working for the Organization? It seems to work fine when they all point their keyblades to the portal in the sky, so was there some point in time where the keyblade went from being...
  12. Face My Fears

Simple & Clean (Ray of Hope Mix)

Does anyone know where I can get the Simple & Clean (Ray of Hope Remix) that is from the 0.2 intro video IE the shorter version? I bought the album and it's the full length version which I don't really want as much as the version from the intro. Thanks.
  13. Face My Fears

Canonical Order For World Visits?

I was wondering if they ever confirmed the canonical order of worlds that Sora visits in each game? With worlds like Atlantica as skippable in KH1, it's interesting to me whether they have an actual order that you should visit the worlds. In KH1, I assumed it was the difficulty rating when you...
  14. Face My Fears

TERRA-XEHANORT

I was wondering if any knows the answer to this: How did Terra-Xehanort exist post KH2? Assuming that when Ansem and Xemnas got killed, Master Xehanort was recompleted as himself, then what happened to Terra's body/heart? As we clearly see Master Xehanort as himself in KH3D, there's no way that...
  15. Face My Fears

Dark Road ► Did Dark Road's Ending Get Released?

I heard about KHUX and KH Dark Road ending, so I looked around on YouTube for the cutscenes. I could only find KHUX's ending scenes. Did Dark Road have an end cutscene? If that hasn't been released yet, will they ever release an ending for the game or did they just cancel the game mid-way through?
  16. Face My Fears

DISNEY Villains/Worlds Returning

This is something that I've been thinking about for a while. There are DISNEY worlds and villains that people complain are dead or "overused" and shouldn't ever return to the KH franchise. The thing is that these timeless villains and worlds - in the game story - may have been used "recently"...
  17. Face My Fears

Who Needs New Outfits?

I'm currently replaying BbS and I don't know why, but Terra's outfit works in those graphics, but I feel like he needs a complete overhaul in KH3 graphics. Aside from Terra, I think a lot of characters can use a makeover now that we're moving forward into Phase 2. Which characters do you think...
  18. Face My Fears

Film ► POCAHONTAS

I was scrolling through all the DISNEY movies on DISNEY+ and came across this old movie "Ugly Dachsunds" that has this long warning before the movie about how it was insensitive to people's cultures and contains poor cultural representation. Apparently they're including this for all previous...
  19. Face My Fears

WHAT IF: PIXAR Worlds Are Connected To Quadratum?

I was thinking about how Toy Box is basically connected to Quadratum due to that world introducing us to Verum Rex and Yozora. Then it got me thinking about the only other PIXAR world in KH3 - Monstropolis. Toy Box is connected to Quadratum, not only because it contains Verum Rex, but also...
  20. Face My Fears

Is This Common For Modern Games?

I was wondering if it was common for modern day games to have non-talking characters just stare emotionlessly into space and be robotic, like in this scene in KH3? Like I cannot stop looking at Kairi because she stays in the same position - only blinking - for almost the entire cutscene. She...
Back