• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Glitch?

Ok I was looking up cheats/codes for the game and it had one with Vexen well here it is. Is it true? if it is could you tell me? Fight Vexen Multiple Times As soon as you hit The 100 Acre Woods, ignore all the tasks and Pooh and head towards the end. There will be a short cutscene...
  2. S

a forum question

I know this probably the newbest question but I just need to know I wanna give someone rep, how do I do that? I'm sorry for the newbest question.
  3. S

Final Destination

This is the first movie, and I just wanna ask something 1. Did Alex (the main character) Survive or did he die, because Carter was hit by the sign at the end. can someone explain it to me, I've seen the movie, but I still don't understand.
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+

I really wanna make a flash thing where Sora and other characters walk and talk, like I've seen funny videos with that. for example. this. Kingdom Hearts Chronicles - A funny flash animation featuring Sora, the hero and the missing parts of the game Kingdom Hearts! but I don't know any...
  5. S

Swap Magic 3.6

Whats a really good website to get swap magic 3.6 I'm looking for the fastest way, any help will be appriciated.
  6. S

Commands?

Hey I just got the game, and now I'm waiting for the swap magic, but I need to know what are the commands for this game. I don't wanna start off with confusion.
  7. S

Green Form

I was just thinking, but what do you guys think about a Green Form, I mean sora had Red, Yellow, and Blue for the spells, but there was also a Green Spell. So Does that mean that there could be a Green Limit Form? Just thinking outload. I mean if there was a Green Limit Form, what would you...
  8. S

Help/Support ► I need Help

I know alot of people have this program, it's called M.U.G.E.N. but I have no idea how to get it installed, and stuff, I wanna know how to get characters installed on there, and stuff, but I have no idea what I'm doing. If anyone wants to help me out, that'll be awesome, because I have no idea...
  9. S

KH2 FINAL Mix +

Ok let me get this straight, that it's all in english but only the new scenes are in Japan. right? With Japan Subtitles. How about the battles are they in english, like when Sora attacks does it sound english? Is Roxas battle sorta in english, when Roxas attacks does he sound english. Now Ok...
  10. S

Look what I found (good news)

Kingdom Hearts Network v10+ || Image Viewer that's the link, I don't know if it's true or not, but on the Europeans list of games, KH2 Final Mix is on there, I don't know if it's true, or not, but what do you think?
  11. S

Swap Magic 3.6 Questions

Ok I'm getting Swap Magic 3.6 soon, and well I have a few questions. 1. Is there like another place to put disks in my PS2? Like on top of the PS2? 2. Do I just put in Swap magic, and then I'm allowed to play japanes games? 3. Is KH2 Final Mix+ really that good?
  12. S

Email from Square Enix

Ok I sent a email asking if there is official word if KH2 Final Mix, is coming or not, well a man who deals with the techincal stuff, sent me a message back today, his name was Ryan, and he wrote. "Thank you for sending this message, I hope this answers your question. There is no word yet...
  13. S

I found this out

Well I was replaying KH CoM, and well when I was playing Riku's profile, right at the begging, when DiZ was talking to Riku, he said "Sleep, while your king is at war" I don't know if this has to do with anything. But I'm sure you guys found this out already. post what you think.
  14. S

The Hills Have Eyes

I'm sorry, but I thought this movie was the worst movie I've seen. I mean, they never did explain why the mutated people were trying to kill the others. And it was horribly done. What do you guys think.
  15. S

What they should do

I know the chance of getting Kingdom Hearts Final Mix + is very low, but not as low as the first Final Mix. But everyone knows that Square Enix is making there game The Last Remant, I don't know if I spelt that right. But I believe they should do this. When you buy The Last Remnat, it includes...
  16. S

KH2 Final Mix Question

Is it offical now? Because on the site it says "But Final Mix won't be out in the West until late Autumn 2007, so you'll have to be patient." Is it a offical, that it is coming to the US, and to Europe, and other countries?
  17. S

Why I think

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix will come to the US, and to International Places too, for a couple of reasons, if you don't like what I think, than I guess I can't complain. haha 1. It's kinda unfair that Japanese got KH Re CoM, and we didn't, and the fact that they got more scenes, and everything...
  18. S

Playing KH CoM on the DS

I gotta say playing KH CoM, on the DS is a lot better than playing it on the advance, first of all the graphics are much better, and everything looks so real. It's like a new KH CoM game So the point of this topic is, what do you guys think of it? If you haven't done it already I would give it...
  19. S

A program?

Hey I don't know if anyone of you know, a music program that can get rid of the music background, so that all you have is the singers voice. I don't know if any of you know a program, but if you do know a program PM, or post it on here, for other people to see it. Once again If you know a...
  20. S

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

I have a question, is there anyway that I could get a copy of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix for free? Haha I know that's a big no, but I really wish I could get it. It looks so much better.
Back