• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

what does marluxia say to sora be4 there fight

its been bothering me for ever.whatever he says to sora makes the counter appear over his head..does anybody know what he says to sora???
  2. S

if u could face 2 org members at once

who would it be..doesnt matter what game..my i would face Marluxia and Xemnas...they seem like the strongest in the organization
  3. S

who here thinks

that Marluxia should hav been made a boss in the original KH2 {he kinda bit in Com or GB} neone hav ne other bosses for the org. they would hav liked to see in the original game???
  4. S

teams of marluxia and zexion and axel and roxas

ok..who here would perfer the team of marluxia and zexion to the team of roxas and axel this is just a poll i just wanted to no lol
  5. S

help me..i cant beat ansem in KH C.o.M

how do i beat this guy yesh...the deck itself is really weak...nebody hav ne tips whatsoever
  6. S

help me..i cant beat ansem in C.o.M

ok so i always manage to defeat sora's story real easy...despite being killed by marluxia alot...neway..in riku's story u get every boss card and unlimited cp...but the deck in its self is pretty weak..neway..nebody hav ne tips of me..ive tried a thousand times and cant beat him..he uses that...
Back