• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MardukKurios

Timed Objective Issues

Hey there guys, I am actually not sure if this thread already exists or not but I wanted to address the timed Objective Issue in Union X. I managed to beat all Objectives from the Main Storyline and also of all Proud Missions as well, except for Mission 374 where you have to defeat the Search...
  2. MardukKurios

Gummi Ship Mission 2 in Atlantica

Hey there guys, I don't know if some of you guys already reached Platinum in KH Final Mix yet, but I have a Question corresponding the 2nd Gummi Ship Mission for Atlantica. Primum Mobile made a super helpful FAQ I refered on many times, but this is something I don't understand: Does someone...
  3. MardukKurios

Unchanging Armor

Hey guys, I don't know how many of you actually have the game and played it already, but this Trophy bugs me. Unchanging Armor Cleared the game without changing equipment once I now played through this game the second time in super speed (under 7 hours with skipping all cutscenes) + Beginner...
  4. MardukKurios

KH3D Trophies

I know, most of those Trophies are self explanatory, but some of them aren't or are at least very cryptic. There is for example this one: Stat Builder: Proof you have maxed out every stat-boosting ability. The Trick to obtain this one is a bit confusing since you will gain a LOT of Abilities...
  5. MardukKurios

Dream Eater Disposition Mood: How to!

Hey guys, today I finally found out how to get the specific Eyecolor for a Dream Eater you want and need! With getting the Kab Kannon, I never got his Blue Eyes, I nearly got insane, same problem with Komory Bat, both of them have over 1000 Link Points, because I never got the Secret Route...
  6. MardukKurios

Game Bugs NO SPOILERS INSIDE

This is not a spoiler, this is a notification that I found two Bugs or "Mistakes" in the Western Version. After the first Dive with Sora, the Journal also listed up the last Dive of the game. The Game switched the Characteres in case of the Special Portals. I finished a Special Portal with...
  7. MardukKurios

KH3D Keyblade Artworks

Hey guys, I will put my Gallery here for those who want to see those Keyblades in my Style :) Obtain: Obtain: Win against Julius in Traverse Town Next Keyblade I actually work on is End of Pain! I hope you look forward to this :) Greetings MardukKurios
  8. MardukKurios

KH3D specific Keyblade (Spoiler)

Hey guys, I need all of you guys who already have KH3D and try to find out something together with me, it would be helpful for my Artworks too! But the matter is delicate so I put it into a Spoiler Tag! I hope someone can help me :) Greetings Marduk-Kurios
  9. MardukKurios

Keyblade Artworks

I am actually not sure if someone posted this already, but I am working on Keyblade Artworks for 2 Years now and last year Summer I started to Upgrade my old work to my newest Standard. I actually made all official Keyblade, excluding KH3D, and a bunch of Customs, Commissions and stuff...
  10. MardukKurios

Trinity Report Trophies? HELP

Hey hey, in Birth by Sleep is the nice Trophy System which can be found in the Trinity Report - this will be unlocked with finishing one story you want. Besides Cinema, Total Time and the complete Xehanort Reports there is the wonderful Trophy Section. I now got 7 of 8 Trophies and I miss to...
  11. MardukKurios

Finisher Styles HELP PLEASE

I need your help guys - who can tell me what to do! Terras Finisher Commando List: My Problem is this Green Finisher ??? - Marked with the Finger which derives from the Finisher Rock Raise 2 (which is Highlighted) What do I have to do to fill this Finisher??? Seriously I don't have a clue -...
  12. MardukKurios

BBS Prizepot Locations!

I got BBS last Friday and I managed to finish all three Characters! My Question is: Do you know the Locations of these Prize Pot Unversed??? Every Character have different locations and I will list down the ones I know. Terra Enchanted Dominion: ???? Can't find them How to get there easily...
  13. MardukKurios

Card Appeareance?

Did you noticed that it's harder to get Land-Cards when you finished the Game??? Its odd.... Ah I got the Ultimania of FM+ the White Mushroom Card has the HIGHEST appeareance in Atlantica with 15%. So if you need the White Mushrooms (which i need brutally for getting all cards) go there and...
  14. MardukKurios

Actual "Changes" when completing Re:CoM first???

I heard about this thing that when you play both games (Re:Com then KH2FM or KH2FM then Re:CoM) will give you some extras... Well I played KH2 FM first and completed it. I play Re:CoM right now and I found out that Cards are given as "KH2 Completition Bonus" like Xenmas, Roxas, Saix etc... But...
  15. MardukKurios

100 % E.S. Strategy

This is just a re-load of my Thread for all who are looking for a Strategy for E.S.!!! Hope it will help you! A small Help for everyone who wanna kick HIS butt XD First of all E.S. has a huge Pattern of Attacks which he loves to choose completely random, so there isn't a help of his fighting...
  16. MardukKurios

Gumi Ship EX-Missions

Well I started the Gumi-Ship Missions and I collected some new Information... There are Ex-Level Missions in every Level from 1 - 3 But the Ex-Missions have extra conditions for each area which you want to choose... so you really have to build extremly different Gumi-Ships New Attack-Gumis...
  17. MardukKurios

E.S. Strategy (78%)

E.S. Strategy 100% with Screens A small Help for everyone who wanna kick HIS butt XD First of all E.S. has a huge Pattern of Attacks which he loves to choose completely random, so there isn't a help of his fighting pattern cause he could use everything he needs. So first all his attacks and...
  18. MardukKurios

Gumi Ship Missions: EX???

Hey there! Started Gumi - Missions on Normal and found this: I can't read Japanese so well... but I found out: You get it for every treasure in 1 Mission I think you have to get through without getting hit! You will get an Item for this!
  19. MardukKurios

How to get the New Secret Ending in Standard?

Well its not sooo~ awesome that I play my game on Standard, but I first wanted to try this game-version! Well I made EVERYTHING now to get this ED but somehow... what do I have to do now??? Here are my Proofs: http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n149/MardukKurios/CrownKey0.jpg...
  20. MardukKurios

"Special" Changes I found out!

There are some few Changes: Sweet Memories has the Ability "Drive Converter" The Crystal, which gives you a new Item can't be get anymore, when producing him once in Moogle Snythesis (I tried to get it, 4 Nobodys have this at a 4 % Chance Rate... and after 100 Nobodys not even 1 dropped it!)...
Back