• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Inuyasha episodes

Does anyone know when they are bringing more episodes form Japan to the U.S. or when they are going to start making more episodes? I read on a website they started making more episodes in Japan in 2006 I don't know if this is true though. Don't they stop showing reruns if the show has ended for...
  2. R

not really a theory but something to know ((spoiler?))

Just something to know when it says "birth by sleep" it means it starts when Sora was asleep and Roxas was born I guess. And it couldn't take place in the past because wouldn't they all be dead then? Sora couldn't fight the E.S. soldier if he was dead. Now that I think about it, it has to take...
  3. R

White hair

This is not just about Kingdom Hearts but in many animes and games usually people that are evil have white hair? Why white hair? It's cool but, why choose that color? Ansem, Xemnas, Sephiroth, Riku ((first game)), Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo, Zexion, ect.
  4. R

stupid question

I have seen that Sora's HP bar is small in Final Mix+ why is it so small? I forgot way.
  5. R

Kingdom Hearts

Not sure where this belongs but it is Kingdom Hearts related. Where is the best place to find Kingdom Hearts clothing?
  6. R

Modeled characters

I think. I think! sorry but this is just what I think or my opinion that in the new series the Enigmatic Soldier will be like Goofy using mainly strangth, then Aqua ((using these names just cause they said it on the front page)) will be the new donald, and Ven is the character you play as like...
  7. R

Do you think Kingdom Hearts will continue?

I hope the makers of Kingdom Hearts go back to the Kingdom Hearts story after a few games of this new series because I'm going to miss playing as Sora and the rest.
Back