• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Soras Voice

Lol(the puberty part)well I tthink that he can use another squeakey(or semi-squeaky)voice*cross fingers*:thumbsup:
  2. K

This is kinda pathetic...

I admit you are right about that, but who knows maybe KH3(or what ever they call it) could incorporate the reports more:thumbsup:
  3. K

Wtf!

You sure it was proud mode or is there something wrong with your ps2?Do what I do when in doubt go to youtube:thumbsup:
  4. K

Birth By Sleep

I think it has something to do with Roxas' llife during Sora's year long sleep(that doesn't include his life in Twighlight town):thumbsup:
  5. K

ES's KEYBLADE and Keychain

Well the design is kind of different,maybe if you remove the chain it realeses a secret power or something cool like that.
  6. K

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

He's probably gonna beat living daylights out the u.e.m.(a.k.a. the old guy).Wait a minuite it's Mickey Mouse he's going to get whipped lol:cursing: .Oh well it'll be fun to watch:thumbsup: .
  7. K

What happened to the keyblades?

Oddly enough I was wondering the same thing lol:toungesmile: .
  8. K

ES looking like sora

I think you're right about that, who knows maybe it's Sora father or something, they both took the realm of light after all:toungesmile: .
  9. K

what growth abilities are learned from limit form?

I'm pretty sure that it was dodge roll, based on that Sora v.s. Roxas video. Why couldn't it be strike raid:bored: oh well...
  10. K

Hhhhheeeeeellllllllllpppppp

yeahhhhhhhhhh..................... good luck with that!:thumbsup: btw isn't it 2 games anyway?(sorry about the sarcasm don't want to be rude).
Back