• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Crystal Wars: Light and Darkness (OOC Thread/Sign-Ups)

Ideas taken from: Ninety Nine Nights Final Fantasy --------- Long ago there existed five crystal orbs that represented the major elements of Iulica. Four of the orbs represented a single element: Fire, Water, Earth and Air. The fifth and final orb represented Light and Darkness. The 'Original...
  2. K

FFVII ~Genesis War/Project Wars~

15 minutes ago... The ShinRa Building, or at least what would be the ShinRa Building after it and the city were complete, was lit up like a Christmas Tree. Floor 49 was the most active floor considering the fact it held the HQ for SOLDIERs which earned it the nickname of Floor SOLDIER. A lot of...
  3. K

FFVII ~Genesis War~ AU RP

The Wutai-ShinRa War... Being the first major conflict between a corporate entity and a full-sized nation, the War was generally regarded as the largest and most costly war ever, but not in terms of lives. No, the War had not take as many lives of ShinRa members as may had thought although the...
  4. K

Devil May Cry - Return of Darkness ((OOC + Sign-ups))

This is set after Devil May Cry 4 and all events of the games, per some of DMC 2, happened. Since the defeat of the Savior and the Order of the Sword, Nero and Kyrie continued to live together in Fortuna whilst Dante, Trish and Lady went back to hunting demons. Finally after another 20 long...
  5. K

Sanctuary ~After Battle~ Question

Does anyone know if the english version of the after battle version of Sanctuary is avaiable anywhere on the net? I have searched but I can only find the Japanese version, Passion ~After Battle~.
  6. K

New Keyblade Question

Does anyone know if one of the new Keyblades' is called Proof Of Victory? If so does anyone have a picture of this new Keyblade. Sorry if anyone has already asked this, if someone has please show me where th post was made.
  7. K

I'm New and ready for RPG-ing

Hey Guys Another KH addict here. Glad to meet you all. And I'm ready for the RPG.
Back