• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DChiuch

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

Wow, people are mad on YouTube :/ The World Ends with You: Solo Remix - HD Video Walkthrough - Day One - YouTube If you hate it so much, why go looking for a walkthrough...
  2. DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts 3D NA Site Update!

Lorem ipsum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  3. DChiuch

Play BBS(FM) in 3D!

Wow, that's a really neat plugin.
  4. DChiuch

Promotional English KH3D Box Back

Re: Back Cover of English KH3D Box Bamco are responsible for distributing a lot of Square Enix games in Australia recently, for example, Sleeping Dogs (can't find proof of this, but it's mentioned on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Dogs_(video_game) ) and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy...
  5. DChiuch

GEO's preorder bonus

Sorry to go more off-topic, but I don't believe I've ever said this...
  6. DChiuch

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

You click the CC button (on the video player), and then select either English or Japanese, and it will display those subtitles.
  7. DChiuch

Do you mean you're waiting for a hard-subbed version rather than one using YouTube's closed captions, or haven't you noticed the closed captions? Edit: Oops, beaten by Ethnic Woman
  8. DChiuch

It reminds me of Master Xehanort saying to Ven "you might not have lost it permanently" or something, in one of the early BBS trailers. I thought that was unusual to have such an important scene in Olympus Coliseum (and they moved it to an original world by the time of the game's release, I think).
  9. DChiuch

Agreed, the CG scenes were so sexy. :o
  10. DChiuch

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Yeah, who remembers the early BBS trailers... like Jump Festa 2008 and 2009. That wait was painful. :/
  11. DChiuch

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

Oh true, that's a much better explanation. I think that's what System means on the Days and BBS sites, iirc, so you're probably right. Guess I'm just too hopeful for a bundle :P
  12. DChiuch

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

I had a look around in the Flash file, and the two coming soon buttons are named "System" and "Extra". I would guess that System is for some kind of bundle, and Extra is for the new trailer? Don't see what else it could mean.
  13. DChiuch

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Promotional Video The other trailers are probably contained in one of those "coming soon" sections, which will probs be opened earlier next week when the 8 min trailer gets added.
  14. DChiuch

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Haha, exactly what I thought of.
  15. DChiuch

KH3D Square Enix Jump Festa '12 page

The BBS website (and all the others) were updated pretty scarcely compared to the Japanese 358/2 Days website. That must have had like ~15 updates and ended up with like 50 videos on it.
  16. DChiuch

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

From Oishii on KH13 (KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - 17 screenshots of Kingdom Hearts 3D shown on Famitsu.com - KH13.com Forum)
  17. DChiuch

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

"Hari" means needle in Japanese.
  18. DChiuch

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

The name's given on the scan. The other two are Ice Penguin and Hari Lion. Edit: Oops beaten
  19. DChiuch

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

That's kinda cool, I guess. But why the shoutout? :P
Back