• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingofgame981

When you look back 19 years from now...

What do you miss the most? Do you imagine the series will make a turn into what she is right now? Any particular aspect that made you "OMG!" or "Oh no, he didn't!"? (*cough* Luxu *cough*) From my view, when I played through KH2 and saw the ending (KHCOM brought up the question and KH2 was the...
  2. kingofgame981

Do you want a Shoot-'em-up Kingdom Hearts game?

Recently I have think about what would it like for a Kingdom Hearts game that will be Shoot-'em-up style (bullet hell), like Touhou. And I think it will be really cool. We can battle each characters we like with different patterns and different styles, exclusive battle themes (Roxas with The...
  3. kingofgame981

About Sora and Riku outfit.

I remember read an old interview last year described about we can see not only one outfit that Sora and Riku could wear but many. I think it's around the time 1st Production Department Premier or TGS. Anyone got any ideas?
  4. kingofgame981

What do you think about Kingdom Hearts 1st person view?

Like the title of this topic. Here is an example I made. (Someone plz kick her ass ;_;) eCH1R79_OC0
  5. kingofgame981

New Nomura interview about KH3D?

Just saw it on Famitsu, but don't know if it new? wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc 3D [ƒhƒŠ[ƒ€ ƒhƒƒbƒv ƒfƒBƒXƒ^ƒ“ƒX]xŠJ”*ƒXƒ^ƒbƒtƒCƒ“ƒ^ƒrƒ…[\\yŠ®‘S”Å‚»‚Ì4z - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com Can someone check it?
  6. kingofgame981

New magazine BBSFM scans!

Credit: RPGland. Get ready for BBSFM!
  7. kingofgame981

About Castle Oblivion & OXIII

In BBS Last Episode, Eraqus said that when Land of Departure already being locked, it will transform into Castle Oblivion and with its element is oblivion for those who come into this castle. But in COM, when Marluxia's team entering in Castle Oblivion for their mission (Xion and Roxas too)...
  8. kingofgame981

KHBBS FM new scans

I wonder if this is old... These are from Kingdom Hearts Ultimania. The scans detail the battle with new armor boss, some new commands, and there are something new too in Deep Space (I can't read Japanese so I didn't know what it's said), and lastly is the new artwork of TVA. (Aqua looks so lovely)
  9. kingofgame981

KH BBS Final Mix new scans

I don't know if this's old. Well, looking around RPGLand and I found these. http://heath.shikokusensei.com/rpgland/scans/dengeki-famitsuoct205.jpg http://heath.shikokusensei.com/rpgland/scans/dengeki-famitsuoct240.jpg Source: RPGland.com
  10. kingofgame981

Why everyone hate this game?

Well, just a curious question. I've played it for the 2nd time and still not find out what made people hate it. I know most of you guys hate how Roxas looking in the boxart, and yeah, he totally like a little girl, but just only that still never made this game ... be hating like that...
  11. kingofgame981

BbS Promo & 358/2 Days Novel Vol.2

This was from HEARTSTATION. I'm wonder how... promo looks like... SOURCE: Birth by Sleep Promo + 358/2 Days Novel Vol. 2 | HEARTSTATION.ORG
  12. kingofgame981

News - Famitsu make a walkthrough

I just visit FF-Reunion and they link this news to RPG-Land. RPG take the pictures of this week Famitsu, it's not completely like krexia doing as always, but it's good news. You guys can visit here : Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep walkthrough by Famitsu | RPG Land: RPG reviews, wallpapers, news...
  13. kingofgame981

Someone translate this ...

I'm look on ReBirth Wings and FF-Reunion and I'm found this. ?????????? KHBbS ??????????????? I use Google translate but I can't understand what it said. Please help me, cause I see something talking about Data Install. EDIT: Maybe it'll spoil something.
  14. kingofgame981

I've a question about colors...

Well, I just wondering about the groups in KHI. Looks like KHI have many groups, maybe over 10... But, until now, I just already know some of groups: Administrator Super Moderator Stie Staff Inferno team Premium Plantium Global Moderator Section Moderator For another groups, can anyone...
  15. kingofgame981

HQ screenshots!!!

wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒoƒC[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx‚̃I[ƒvƒjƒ“ƒOƒ€[ƒr[‚âˆÓ–¡[‚ȃCƒxƒ“ƒg‚ðŒöŠJI - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com Thanks to ReBirth Wings for the news. <3 I don't know what the heck they are saying... (And other news from ReBirth Wings too : ¥Æ¥¤¥ë¥º¡÷ÆüËܸì¤Ç¤ª£ë Íèǯ¤Î¥ä¥Ä, hope someone translate...
  16. kingofgame981

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

FF-Reunion Blog Archive KHBbS?????????JF???????? Thanks to FF-Reunion. :D Today, Official Site update the Fucking Trailer, some in System, and a Download (I don't know what in here, I'm still loading in it :D) Enjoy. :36::36: (I'm not going to school until I watch all of it <3) KINGDOM...
  17. kingofgame981

Final Episode now available!

I saw this on HEARTSTATION.ORG, Final Episode of Coded : HEARTSTATION PHOTO Now, let see how Coded end. :D
  18. kingofgame981

Another scans from Dengeki magazine

I get this on rpgland. This time, Dengeki designed these pages very good, I love this color. And hope it'll have something news. Source : RPG Land
  19. kingofgame981

Something news ?

I saw this picture on Rebirth Wings. Wonder what it is ? Hope that is on Jump Festa 2010.
  20. kingofgame981

Question about Namine ?

I still confuse about why she is a special Nobody? Why she not like the other Nobodies of OXIII? The exchange memories skill is that her orginal skill ? And what is her part through from KH COM to KH2 ? ... So sorry for many question. :36:
Back