• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I wonder if he'll look here and see it?I really hope so.:closedeyes:
  2. M

KH2 Final Mix discussion

How do I e-mail my theory to monkeybutt? I'm so lost and confused?!?!?! (I'm a noob to the forum).
  3. M

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix discussion; Theory. Theory! Sunset Horizons and Birth by Sleep I think that the FS (sometimes called Aqua) and BHS are new because Nomura said they weren't people we know, just connected in some way to people we know. Maybe the brown haired guy is Xehanort before he lost his...
  4. M

I finally have a theory!!

Thanks for the feedback. Do You know where I post this for the Rep to read among the other theories (In the news section it says to keep posting theories for him to read, but I'm unsure where).
  5. M

I finally have a theory!!

Here's my theory, if anyone cares to take time to read it. :( I know its long, but its sort of a compilation of theories w/explanations. I don't know where to post it so it can be viewed by the rep w/all the oter theories to be sonsidered. Sunset Horizons and Birth by Sleep I think that the FS...
  6. M

My compilation of a theories! (please give feed back)

This is my theory. Bear with me here, its long and includes a lot of other theories mixed in with mine and justified. Sunset Horizons and Birth by Sleep I think that the FS and BHS are new because Nomura said they weren't people we know, just connected in some way to people we know. Maybe the...
Back