• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. taa

Re:CoM experience question

Re:CoM experience question I'm replaying CoM on 1.5, and I have a (maybe dumb) question. During battle, after defeating an enemy, experience will fall around the arena. If you don't guide Sora over to pick it up within a short time, it will disappear. My question is, if you don't gather the...
  2. taa

Vanitas Identity

I'm not sure if there's a post on this already :/ really sorry if there is! but i was thinking about who Vanitas is, right, and i think he's a young version of Xehanort from KH2 (Xemnas's/Heartless Ansem's Somebody) because he has golden eyes (English/Japanese BBS full trailer 2010) and he's...
  3. taa

Looky what I found

hey everyone! my friend sent me this in an e-mail, and I know I'm not the only one who has this problem. "You all know how it feels when you're talking to someone online, and your mom is standing right behind you, reading every word that appears on the screen. Then, of course, the person...
Back