• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

More thoughts on MX

ok im playing KH1 again and i just got past the part where where rikunort stabs maleficient with the heart releasing keyblade and i made some observations - the effect when maleficient is stabbed i noticed the lights and coloring and the way the blade looked. i noticed that the colors, a mix of...
  2. C

Thoughts on MX and his keyblade

i was having fun watching the BBS preview frame by frame and noticed some things about MX, and i wanted to share it with all of you and pick your brain for thougts. - You all know when MX does the thing with his keyblade? well i was watching it real slow and i was thinking that maybe MX may...
  3. C

Havent seen this place yet.....

omg i apologize in advance, photobucket hates me, it wouldnt resize it. ANYWAYS, i was playing KH1 again and noticed this slide in Tarzans world. now ive played both one and two all the way through, and im positive ive never seen this castle before. I thought it was RG castle, but thats not...
  4. C

Hayners Shirt

Is it just me or does those new scans (the one with Roxas and the group eating ice cream in the grass) she something interesting....I think i see Hayner wearing a Jack Skeleton shirt...:toungesmile:
  5. C

Questions...that you may not be able to answer...

1) Ok i noticed something on the tube when i was watching Xemnas confront sora for the first time after sora defeated Malficient, this im thinking is after Sora has become a heartless and returned to his form? Well we all know that as soon as Roxas was born Xemnas was right there to scoop him...
  6. C

Birth by Sleep, Awakening by Death...

ok im just throwing this out there because i was watching all the KKFM+ scenes on utube, then i got to the talk with Xemnas and some of the other org and they were talking about when axel died...now im not gonna go into a whole thing about him, but rather the duelality of these phrases...
  7. C

Org 14s possible name. . . .

Do you think that 14 will have an X in her name like the other ORG members? Since she is technically number 14....OR do you think because she is basically a Nobody within the Nobodies, much like Namine, she would keep her name as is, or give herself an alias? Discuss: Im being hypothetical in...
  8. C

My thoughts. . . .

1) I find it weird that aqua and 14 are not mentioned very much whatsoever, so my thoughts are this... -Aqua is a critical character of BBS so shes not mentioned at all -14 is SOO importent even speakin of her could give something away -i think its obvious that Aqua and 14 are the same person...
  9. C

Why Xenahort has no memory? (theory)

another thought that popped into my head recently....We all know that Xemnas awoke with absolutely no memories of his previous life, right? Well i was just thinking that MX was really just a soul thing much like Xemnas is a nobody and Ansem was a heartless. All nobodies (except roxas) remember...
  10. C

Thought on Roxas/Sora/Ven connection

Okay, i know i posted elsewhere my thoughts on the new enemies being soulless right? Well something just burst into my brain alittle while afterwords. Everyone thought it is very strange that Sora and Roxas could go around and be there own people when technically sora didnt have a soul, because...
  11. C

This just popped in...

In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here? Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's...
  12. C

What do you think determines the Nobodies world?

What do you think determines the nobodies birth world? Xemnas was Radient Gardens, Namine was Castle Oblivion (how creepy ending up there alone) and Roxas was Twilight Town (im guessing). Was Namine technically created before Roxas or do you think at the same time? and if so, why didnt they end...
  13. C

Clues to Nobodies Returning..?

Okay im playing the KH2 again and i noticed something for the second time that has been bothering me. When demyx died at Radient Garden, did anyone else take mental note of the absurd amount of light that was beaming all around him when he "faded"? The same with Axel, but his was more of a...
  14. C

MY Theories.

*ahem* Im looking at alot of threads lately and have just been thinking a heck of alot lately. So i need to lay down what i think before i pop like a pudgy tick. -My strange thought on the FS: I believe she is a deseased princess of heart. Why? I dont know, but when Kairi appeared on the island...
  15. C

KH2 Character songs!

Okay i was listening to the radio and heard this song and i was thinking WOW thats song is perfect for *whomever* So i got to thinking, if anyone has any songs that they think are good for any character, like on the radio or whatever, post it! my list: Demyx: "Dashboard" by Modest Mouse Riku...
Back