• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Another Unbirth idea

unbirths were ONLY around for a brief period 10 years ago, Riku was still a small boy. The events of BBS will go through everything, they dont last more then a year! so NOOOOOOOOO Riku is NOT nor has he ever been a Unbirth!
  2. C

Xion

The task Diz speaks of to Riku probably indicated the retrieval of Roxas.
  3. C

Xion is not Kairis nobody

oh yeah forgot about that....<scraps pretty picture she drew on photoshop> :$
  4. C

Xion is not Kairis nobody

Excellent point SA. If namine considered barely a nobody in any sense of the definition, perhaps then Xion is the true nobody, while Namine is merely Xions shadow...(which is funny and ironic cause is shes a shadow shes a shadow cloaked in white) While Xion being the soul and body or whatever...
  5. C

New 358/2 Day Scan (PETE!)

LOL oh Pete....your such a goober...i love the way Axel and Roxas are looking at him its hilarious!
  6. C

Xion THOUGHT, not theory.

yeah it doesnt make a whole lotta sense but then again...seems like nothing is making sense anymore...:x
  7. C

Xion *is shot*

hmmm SA your rigt on that point Riku is being quite lenient towards her....or is just trying to not scare her....but i dont think she is really a nobody anymore, i tink she is way more closely unique as Namine is, and perhaps shes the forgotten memories of sora from CO
  8. C

Xion *is shot*

sounded like that me too....but i think there is more connection to namine now too....intereestin.
  9. C

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

I dont believe that is true. Saix was given some aspect of hiearchy among the rest of the Org. He was givin some very critical and important orders, and was visibly nearer to X then any of the other members. it was clear that X "saw" more to him then he did the other members. Whether it was his...
  10. C

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

i dont think Xigbar would have wanted to be second in command, and i dont think Xemnas wanted him either ;P But i do think the reason why Saix was choosen was because of his unwavering dedication to the cause of the Organization. Sorta sad to see the only purpose he had was taken away when he...
  11. C

Xehanort's Memories

yeah but in a few months to a year.....still awfully fast unless I"M getting my timeline screwed up...where the heartless created THAT year?
  12. C

Xehanort's Memories

dammit this stupid thing posted me tons...sorry guys
  13. C

Xehanort's Memories

what an extremly busy year.....and i dont understand in that small timeframe X and the other apprentices could have created a successful heartless in such a short time frame....in the notes it was quite obvious their experiments on the hobos and winos of RG did not bring about instant success...
  14. C

Aqua/Kairi theory

Aqua= Kairi's "grandma" in an old raggy Jedi cloak and is secretly her bodyguard!!! :D! but really...no.
  15. C

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

i think im understanding what your trying to say Audo....but i can't put my thoughts into words...but i think i get it...;P
  16. C

Ven Theory

i think i kinda get what your saying.....and when "erased" has been used in a sentence in any of the KHs it has ALWAYS been in reference to a nobody....always. NEVER has it been used in reference to a human being...i think your on to something...what it is i dont know. And for whoever said...
  17. C

Why Kairi -can- have two Nobodies

possible theory. Nami=white Xion=black fun ying and yang here, but if Xion is indeed her nobody...then why can she use a keyblade and namine can't?
  18. C

UNBIRTHS = HEARTLESS

This thread doesn't make alot a sense....by the laws of the universe, you cannot create or destroy anything nor can matter come from nothing. .....Unbirth sounds more like an abortion or miscarriage of -----something------
  19. C

Xigbar/Braig

I could be wrong....wait....go back to KH2....didnt Sora say Luxords name there somewhere? i think i did get that info from khwiki...but Luxor=Luxord just add the "D" it still sounds basically the same. marloosha is how you say his name? thats so gay...i always said Mar-loo-xie-a
Back