• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

I Just Flew In From New York...

And boy, are my arms tired. A classic joke, one that wasn't funny the first time you heard it, so why would it be the ninety-ninth time? Hey everybody! It's Number XIV! I wonder if anybody remembers me. I was mostly an RP board dweller. Regardless, I'm back, after a year or so. Woooo! Good to be...
  2. N

The Resolve to Fight

It seemed like hours... it couldn't have been more than seconds, but somehow they stretched into oblivion. The red-haired man tried to pull his sword free, but Leon grabbed it by the handle, his hands grasping his killer's, and he squeezed, hard. He heard the man's bones popping, heard him gasp...
  3. N

The Resolve to Fight (Original RP, lots of backstory)

What fate befalls a kingslaying traitor? It wasn't a pleasant question to ponder, but as Drake Barsett ran across the castle wall, royal blood drawing a stuttered line on the stone as it dripped from his sword, it was proving both pressing and persistent. Cries of alarm echoed from behind, but...
  4. N

Session #28: Street Fighting Man (A Cowboy Bebop RP, Spots Available)

((OOC: Late joiners are welcome, post your apps here)) The Majestic East began to glide, spinning playfully in the air as it decended. Air brakes hissed quietly, trying to slow the arrow-like craft, and the runway of the small, privately-owned Mars airport suddenly became very busy. "Move that...
  5. N

Session #28: Street Fighting Man (A Cowboy Bebop RP)

It's session #28 because the anime was 26 eps, and then there was the movie. But hey, on with the intro. In a scarcely-populated bar, the television screen flickers, and a gun slides onto the screen, and shoots at the camera. The title screen, "Big Shot: For the Bounty Hunters" bursts onto...
  6. N

With Friends Like These... (The Orange Box)

Generally, I am not in favor of people cooperating to get acheivements. One guy standing still to let the other guy get a headshot acheivement? In my mind, that's cheating. But the "With Friends Like These" acheivement for The Orange Box's Team Fortress 2 (360 version) is impossible to get...
  7. N

The Coalition Against RP Abandonment

So, you pull up your Internet Explorer, and you go to the RP section of KH Insider. You check out one of your RPs... people are posting, but there's nothing big going on at the moment. "Man, I think I'll just quit. This is boring." STOP! What about your commitment? When you posted your...
  8. N

Fanfiction ► Another Side, Another Story

Fun fact! This story is long since dead... or is it? Next month is NaNoWriMo... I will be participating... and this story will be rewritten, and rise from the ashes!
  9. N

Of Machinery and Magicka Obscura (A Literate RP)

"Technology negates magic. Magic negates technology. Technology begets order. Magic begets anarchy. The two are opposites, and cannot coexist peacefully. So we had to make a choice... freedom or safety? Power or control? Living in a beautiful dream, or living a in harsh reality? A hard choice...
  10. N

Fanfiction ► Finding the Light

EDIT: Whoops. This isn't the PM messager! Please delete- I'm an idiot.
  11. N

One Day (A Bioshock RP) Sign-ups OPEN!

Good things take time. Great things happen all at once. There is truth in that statement, but it cuts both ways. Bad things take time. Horrible things happen all at once. And sometimes, one day is enough time to end everything. One day was certainly all it took for Rapture to collapse into...
  12. N

Death to All Sinners (A Semi-Original RP)

Judgement day has come... angels descend, carrying holy arms forged by God to pass judgement of these mere sinners... but the sinners aren't coming quietly. In a final act of arrogance, the mortals have taken their guns, their blades, their missiles, and are fighting to the last. But it's...
  13. N

Rated M for Mature [An Erudite RP]

-Not Suitable For Children- "So long as we remain loyal to our countries, soldiers like us need nothing to believe in." [Gene, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops] A bang, and he hit the floor. He could already tell that he wasn't going to make it. The bullet had gone through a lung, richochet...
  14. N

Friggin' Vista (Help please)

Okay, so I'm posting this from my new comp. Brand new, in fact. Athlon 64 X2 3800+, 256MB ATI Radeon X1300 Pro, widescreen monitor, 300 gb hard drive, 2 gigs ram, and Vista. So, the first game I installed was Morrowind. Game's pretty old. RUNS LIKE A FREAKIN' SLIDESHOW. What is going on? I'll...
  15. N

Bad news. Story's on hiatus (unless I spontaneously update it) for a while so I can make sure I graduate high school. Summer school would suck. Nuff said.
  16. N

CHAPTER 14 Ciel woke slowly, stretching and yawning as he sat up. His eyes adjusted to the light coming in from the window behind him, and he glanced around the room. It was a rather plain, small apartment room, with a door that led to the apartment complex itself, and another, just 20 feet...
  17. N

Okay, so I haven't been updating. I won't bother you with my arsenal of excuses. But I'll be back on schedule on Monday. What we need to decide is what to do when I get writer's block. There needs to be some kind of update I can do, and I'd like reader input on this. Also, you can choose what...
  18. N

Rolling Star [A Literate Bleach RP]

"I want to live in a world of peace, without conflict, like the ones I've seen in my dreams." In Soul Society's Seireitei, the new captains of the 3rd, 5th, and 9th Squads are officially enstated. The Central 46 Chambers remain unfilled after the massacre of the previous members, and all seem...
  19. N

CHAPTER 12 “Drive is the power of the heart,” explained Spekkio. “When you fight, your heart lends its strength to your body, giving you the power to fight. But the heart supplies too much strength, more than your body can use. So Drive-enhanced material absorbs this excess, which would...
  20. N

It looks like my cat's going to be okay. Close call, though. Here' s your chapter, complete with... Drive! Whoo! CHAPTER 11 “I was joking! I was joking!” said Ciel defensively. Spekkio glared at him. “Well, I was going to give you a gift, but I can see you don’t want it.” “Aww, be fair! It’s...
Back