• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keyblader007

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts Terra, Sora and Riku Version 2 unveiled!

Probably. So should I skip this if I have the Play Arts? Is there a diff?
  2. keyblader007

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts Terra, Sora and Riku Version 2 unveiled!

FINALLY!!! LOVE THAT TERRA FIGURE! Alternate Norted head ftw! Now we need armored figs. Is that Aqua different from previously released?
  3. keyblader007

KINGDOM HEARTS Re: CODED Full English Game at NY Comic con!

Sorry for the delay, I had to convert them and couldn't get it done last night! This is the English trailer: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded English Trailer at NY Comic Con 2010 This is the English Gameplay: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded English Gameplay at NY Comic Con 2010 Please enjoy...
  4. keyblader007

The reason for this is I'm uploading them now and they will take between 1-3hrs! Sorry guys!
  5. keyblader007

YouTube - keyblader007's Channel Check out the newest 2 video on there in a few hours!
  6. keyblader007

Ok I'll record as much as time allows me! But forget the Avatar menu part I don't feel like going into it.
  7. keyblader007

Huh? What do you mean by that?
  8. keyblader007

I just got back from Day 1 at the NY Comic Con and at the Square Enix booth there were several DS's lined up to play with the FULL ENGLISH KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Coded. It was so fun to play and handles great! I never expected anything like this since usually these game demos are only at events like...
  9. keyblader007

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

I accidently posted before finishes please don't count the last post without the content from this one. Now the gameplay, I am super hyped to try out a real combo system in a KH game that doesn't involve mostly the X button. It will shut up all the people who say KH is nothing but a...
  10. keyblader007

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

I am excited for Birth By Sleep for many reasons. First of all I'm a Die Hard KH fan with many collectibles, figures, posters and whatnot. I love Kingdom Hearts above any other game series or individual game! I can't wait to find out the important events that transpire in the past of KH1. I...
  11. keyblader007

signature help

How do I put one of the signature picture's that the KHI staff made as my signature picture.
Back