• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

My gallery on Deviantart

Here's my gallery on Deviantart. It has all my drawings there. http://roxas20.deviantart.com/ Will update.
  2. K

Back on again after 2 years...

I finally make my not-so-triumphant return. I just got busy with school, and had to finish up. Term papers can do that to you. So can college. But, I'm back. And involved with the RPG on here: Joshua Kiryu is my RPG name... And looking very forward to 358/2 Days in Sept! I've been counting down...
  3. K

BBS Soundtrack?

If the soundtrack does come out in the next couple months (we hope), do you think it will be more than one disc. It HAS to be, if it's for the PSP. And they should put respective themes for Terra, Aqua, and Ven on there. And they NEED a new theme song. Sanctuary and Simple and Clean aren't...
  4. K

I'm a newbie...sort of...

I'm a returning newbie. I registered back in 2007, but took a break, but decided to come back. That's about it.
Back