• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Birth by Sleep at 623K by 2nd Week

Love this game so far. I got it the other day, and I'm halfway through Aqua's story on Proud Mode.
  2. K

Kairi

Re: Kairi shown in BBS!!!??? I didn't see the older post on this before I posted mine. I was just shocked, that's all... Wow, finally a pic of Kairi as a little girl, and not from the original KH... I hope they give her a good child voice actor... So, in Ven and Terra's storyline, will you...
  3. K

Kairi

Kairi shown in BBS!!!??? Ok, I just saw the new scan with Zack and Mickey, and was shocked at a screenshot!!! Kairi as a little girl!!? Is this in Radiant Garden or Destiny Islands with Aqua and Mickey???
  4. K

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

That would be an idea... but probably a far off one... Possible, but maybe not... What am I saying? Of course it's possible! Just no gip like not getting KH2FM...
  5. K

Pronounciation: Xion?

So, I guess it is "Shion." Ok, that's good enough for me. I'll know 100% for sure when I get it in Sept.
  6. K

Ok, so what is it? "Sh" "Ks" or "Z"? If it's not "Shion" correct me, please...
  7. K

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

If it's Monstro, it's gonna suck... I hated Monstro! Now, if it WAS in Italy, that would be sweet!
  8. K

Days manga cover

And is it too much to ask for a small drop of blood? I mean, COME ON! No swearing, no blood. Disney needs to get off their high-horse!
  9. K

New Roxas Illustration

Must be some sort of concept art for him for 358/2 Days...
  10. K

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

Finally! They put Lilo and Stitch in it (hopefully Lilo)... and Stitch just is no longer a summon. Thank God! I mean, I loved using Stitch because he was cute, but now we actually get to see what he's up to!
  11. K

BBS trailer rememberance

When I first saw the trailer, I was like "OMG, they killed Roxas!" I cried.
  12. K

Level at Destiny Islands

teching is so easy there it's sad...
  13. K

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

I haven't preordered mine. Sadly, I'm broke right now, except for a little bit of cash.
  14. K

My gallery on Deviantart

Here's my gallery on Deviantart. It has all my drawings there. http://roxas20.deviantart.com/ Will update.
  15. K

Am I Alone on This?

I guess it just depends on who is playing it. I think it's alright.
  16. K

Marluxia 3rd time

Just use 0's and 9's and you should be good. Use mostly attack cards, depending on your play-style. That's what I do. I love how Marluxia has that angelic-demon thing in the back of him. So final boss-like!
  17. K

Do I Have To Know Anything About Kingdom Hearts To Play The New Ds Game?

yeah, otherwise you may not know all the concepts of the KH plot going on. Characters may seem vague at first, and you should get the whole exp by playing all the others first. Actually, play em in this order: Kingdom Hearts, KH: RE: CoM, 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II Try that.
  18. K

Xion discussion: Love or hate

I DON'T hate her. I was just disappointed with her at the end where she reveals herself to Roxas. That killed "Her" for me.
  19. K

It's pronounced "Shion". As weird as it sounds... no pun intended.
  20. K

Script for the game

I don't know if I should ask this, or if I'd get banned for asking this... If it's bad, I can edit the post, but: where can I find a WORKING copy of the ROM for Days?
Back