• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sony gets Sued for Cell Processor

Sony gets sued for Cell processor This is very bad for Sony indeed, it looks like that Sony did that Press Confernce for nothing. R.I.P. PS3... Since PS3 is officially going to stop procuding them and destorying them, Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be forced to a new Console, is it going to be...
  2. S

KH2 Manga

I just want to know how many of them are out in the US cause I just happened to see one in my local Book store and bought it. I was wondering if there were more, but no else really knows. So does anybody here know how are in the US right now?
  3. S

A Little Question

What do you get when you beat the Hades Pardox Cup on KH2FM+? Edited.
  4. S

Who would win in a Fight?

Ok, who would win in a fight? Xemnas or Darth Vader? Me and my brother was talking about it just a bit ago. :P
  5. S

Larxene Data Battle

I didn't make this Video, I found this Video. Larxene gets murdered. :P YouTube - KH2FM- Larxene Data (Critical Mode) If anybody found this video already, I'm sorry.
  6. S

Favorite Boss?

Who is your Favorite Boss on Kingdom Hearts II? My favorite Boss is Xigbar or Saix, they are both fun to play around with. :P If there is a thread like this, I'm sorry.
  7. S

Should Sora be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Ok, sample question. Should Sora be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Personally, I would really want him to be in SSBB. Some people would love to see Sora smack Bowser with his Key Blade! And can somebody picture his Super Smash? It will be awesome having Sora fighting Link! Just picture it! ;)
  8. S

Time for a Crossover...

Good news everybody! Square-Enix has announced that Sonic can be on the next Kingdom Hearts game!! Joking. :P But I'm serious about the crossover, it's time Sonic to meet Sora and the rest of the KH Characters! So whats up everybody? Did anybody the Knight on KH2FM+ on Critical Mode?
Back