• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Bullet Witch

I really want to get this (I have to get an Xbox 360 first :() but I was just wondering what you guys thought about it, if you've played it before. I know there are some problems with dieing wierd and the graphics but that doesn't bother me much.
  2. T

Mike Carey's Adjectiveless X-Men

I dunno if any of you guys are reading it but I LOVE it. Rogue having her own squad is the best and the team dynamics are great. Even tho there are villains on the team (Sabretooth, Mystique, and Lady Mastermind), Carey makes it work in an excellent way. :wub:
  3. T

New person

Just got hip to these forums so I decided to register. Even tho I'm new to the forums, I'm not new to Kingdom Hearts. I was going crazy waiting for KH2 to come out and it seems like it's gonna happen again waiting for KH3. Anyhoo, I'm a graphic designer too. Hi!! :thumbsup:
Back