• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Guitar Hero

So Anyone Play This Game?? It Awesome :thumbsup: I Play On Expert And I've Already Beaten Guitar Hero's 2 & 3 Anyone Getting The Upcoming Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360) I Know I Am! Here's The Trailer YouTube - Guitar Hero : Aerosmith Trailer Now Theres A Different New Guitar...
  2. S

How Do You Unlock Behemut?

I've Kept Hearing You Can Unlock Him But How?? :confused: (I Dont Know If Someone Started This Thread Already But Im Too Lazy To Go Through All The Pages...)
  3. S

Tokyo Game Show 2007

Well I know that this doesn't have to do with any Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ but when is the Tokyo Game Show 2007 and what channel is it going to be on? I have IO so someone please tell me when and what channel it's going to be please!!!:thumbsup:
  4. S

Who Is The Girl With Redish Brown Hair In The KH Secret Ending?

Im thinking it's the older Kairi watching Riku and Sora fall into the ocean. What do you think?
  5. S

New Rating For Kingdom Hearts 2?

I went to Circuit City and saw that Kingdom Hearts 2 had a new rating!! It's now rated T for Teen. Weird Huh? Why did they change the rating
Back