• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Organization...not too smart?

i was just wondering the Org were trying to make a giant heart to get hearts themselves right? then why didn't they go after the princesses? this probably ends up being a stupid question. but hey im a pretty stupid guy lol
  2. W

Dam Wii Fans

Just wondering. whos sick of dam Wii fans saying stuff like. "OMG KH would be so cool on Wii. you could like swing the remote to attack with the keyblade! Yea lets just kill the whole originality of the KH battle system! :thumbdown: i hope im not they only one whos sick of this :bored:
  3. W

Interesting pictures

ok well i was studying carefully the pictures from the scans on the games. i wasnt too interested in coded or 358/2 days, bout i found some rather interesting things in the BBS scans first of all (and probally the most important) was the emblem i saw on Ven and Terra's clothes...
  4. W

The name "Xehonart" theory

ok i got a theory on how Terra took the name of Xehonart.. :idea: What if Xehonart wasnt a name, but a rank. Considering that this is set near the "Keyblade War" im thinking Xehonart is a rank like Commander or Major in the army. It would make sense since U.E.M's called "Master Xehonart" because...
  5. W

Roxas and Ven, Twins?

Ok i just had a thought. now we all should know by now that ROXAS ISNT VEN! and yet we keep seeing threads about it. Noruma's has clearly stated they aint the same people, but, what if they are twins? im thinking that maybe Ven (or Roxas) is a nobody of both Sora's and Kairi's heart? At the...
  6. W

Way to Dawn Confusion

Dunno if anyones already noticed this, but if the Way To Dawn Keyblade is ment to be for Twighlight, then why is its keychain the Heartless symbol?? Wouldnt that make it Darkness?? :confused:
  7. W

Purple orb = Vens Heart?

Just a thought here it said that Hearts are needed to open Kingdom Hearts correct? and yet Bald guy manages to open it with a random purple orb. how?? i was just thinking, what if the purple orb is a heart? but then the question is whos hearts would it be?? :confused: im thinking maybe Ven's...
  8. W

Sunset Horizon<--> Twighlight Town?

I was walking through the station at twighlight town the other day and i decided to have a look at the veiw ( yea i was bored :lol:) but i noticed right out to the far left that there was a brown, sandy lookin mountain and abit of a flat land. when i looked at it carefully it reminded me of the...
  9. W

Xehonart NEVER actually lost memory??

I was just playing good old KH1 and decided to read the ansem reports. I managed to find something rather interesting in the first line of the reports! It says..
  10. W

A new theory tell me what you think

Alrite heres an idea. There has been abit of confusion on why in Sunset Horizon the 3 Soldiers pick up the Kingdom key, Mickey's kingdom key and Way to Dawn but in birth by sleep they just WHOOOSH dissapear! :o_O:. Im thinking that maybe its 3 new completely different people to the enigmatic...
Back