• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Sora Hair Attempt

I wasn't sure where to put this, so please feel free to yell at me if this is in the wrong spot.. but, today I was incredibly bored and decided I'd play around with my hair glue stuff. I have pretty short hair, but I was still surprised that it was able to stand up and actually stay like that...
  2. X

More FFIX characters in KHIII?

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and X get most of the attention when it comes to cameo appearances in KHII, and when I first heard that Vivi (from FFIX) was going to appear in that game I was so excited! Finnaly, a character from my favorite Final Fantasy game, getting a minor role in Kingdom Hearts...
  3. X

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Yay! Now I'm officially a dork! Ah ha ha. Once I saw how to make, I knew I had to do it. So here we are. Another pic And another Sorry if the pics are too large. Anyways, I followed the ingridients on the page, except I divided it all in half. I didn't want a whole bunch if it turned out...
  4. X

Question About OrgXIII

If Organization XIII's goal is to become complete people, then why the heck did the original members become nobodies in the first place? I know another reason now may be because Xemnas is looking for the Room of Awakening... but no one knows much about that. It just seems a bit...
  5. X

Sora's Promise

Okay, so we know he kept his promise to Kairi, but what about Namine? At the end of CoM he pinky-promised Namine and told her that he'd find her again after he woke up and they would become friends. And I was hoping that in KHII they would become friends. I don't even think they spoke. It made...
Back