• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Chuck Norris Jokes

I really love them. I wanna hear all of them! so here are the ones I have heard: Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris kills people. Chuck Norris went to...
  2. T

Teh Funniest Vid Evar!!!1!!!11!!!

YouTube - lol, Kingdom Hearts This vid is sooooo funny, i didn't want to get fired over it. I AGREE THAT THE VERY BEGINNING MIGHT NOT BE FUNNY, BUT JUST WATCH THE WHOLE THING please... enjoy.
  3. T

I Don't Get It!!!

Why is Organization XIII so bad? somone already made a thread liek this but i dont think it was answerd good enough. I want to know why they were considerd the bad guys and why sora had to kill them all. Like Sora, they wanted the heartless gone, and they wanted to just get their hearts back...
  4. T

good deck?

i need an idea for a good deck, so put in your ideas of a good deck, like what to put on the front and back of the deck and stuff, whether or not i should use friend cards, stuff like that :thumbsup:
  5. T

Good Deck?!?

i need everyones opinion on a good deck, because i just could beat the last riku. so i had to make a new game. and other suggestions i would like too
Back