• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Official Smashing Pumpkins Thread

hey guys, the smashing pumpkins recently reformed, well just billy corgan and jimmmy chamberlain anyway and are releasing a new album (7th July) Zeitgeist. Anyone else into the pumpkins? use this thread to discuss favourite songs, recent news or anythin to do with them.....:thumbsup:
  2. D

One thing i need clearing up.

OK so erm, yeah one thing in the game that got me wondering is right at the start of the game just after roxas' story....when u get control of sora in twilight town. Its when Hayner asked sora if he had met him....now i know its a reference to roxas...BUT i thought that only the hayner from the...
  3. D

hi

hey everyone, lets not drag this out.....big fan of kh and ff and have been for..... well since final fantasy 7 like many people, really like music (the arcade fire and bloc party two of my favourites) and i like football (soccer) chelsea fc fan. nice to meet u all...
Back