• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

WIP: Kingdom Key Templates

Remember those Keyblades made by some kid from the Philippines years ago? The ones made from entirely recycled materials? Okay, the kid was me. Now, I'm tackling a new project, inspired by a different set of templates all the way from an elite Star Wars costuming forum. (The Dented Helmet to be...
  2. X

uhm... hi?

hello everybody! I am XemnasLFSolidor/Zemmy/Angel (but its all the same) nad well... I am new! riiiight. If its not obvious, I love KH, Shadow (the hedgehog), Xemnas, Larsa, the Solidor Brothers, FF12, aaaand stuff related to that. Please be reminded that I'm proabbly one of the younger members...
  3. X

uhm... hi?

hello everybody! I am XemnasLFSolidor/Zemmy/Angel (but its all the same) nad well... I am new! riiiight. If its not obvious, I love KH, Shadow (the hedgehog), Xemnas, Larsa, the Solidor Brothers, FF12, aaaand stuff related to that. Please be reminded that I'm proabbly one of the younger members...
Back