• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

What do u think about Atlantica's return?

Not really. i'd like to see new worlds rather than re-hashed worlds
  2. C

Ursula's Musical Game

Apparently they are.
  3. C

Isn't KH2 suppose to be KH3

Okay so I was wrong. At least I'm man enough to say that.
  4. C

My point exactly. if you don't play a sequal game, or watch a sequal movie. and skip ahead to the next installment. you'll be wondering WTF about the whole storyline. And how can you call a game stupid if you have never played it.
  5. C

whatever, it had a great storyline and was a great game to play. besides, which is dumber? buying a great game or insulting a U.S. Marine?
  6. C

DDR in KH2

A dance-off would be lame in the extreme.
  7. C

It was also a way to introduce new villians and are you insulting me pwn3d to the max?
  8. C

KH2 Episodes

don't get me wrong. The series' has a great storyline. I just hate how I have to wait for a whole year to finish ONE fight.
  9. C

DDR in KH2

Dance Dance Revolution. You know the four direction (up, down, left, right) dace game popular to arcades around the world
  10. C

DDR in KH2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Actually I don't know. the out cry was my protest to having anything remotely DDR in the KH series
  11. C

yeah, what she said. I also forgot to mention that half of the villian in KH2 will be members of The Organization. which are predominately explained in COM
  12. C

do u think sora and kairy would have a relationship?

I mean they are a couple but for real, any whininess out of Sora or Riku or ANY of the main fighters, and I will boycott the KH series
  13. C

Uh, it is if you want to understand the story/plot line.
  14. C

KH2 Episodes

yes it could, it could be like dragon ball (series, all of them). which makes you sit through rediculous amounts of episodes to finish one fight. seriously, they talk through out most of the fight and they findly get aroung to actually fighting... ... we have to wait for the next episode...
  15. C

Kairi as a PC? Forgive me if this is an old thread

Who would like to see Kairi a playable Character? I would. I think it would be kinda cool. And her personal weapon (I'd like to see), would be the Kusari-Gama (Kama w/ chain and weight attached to bottom of handle). That would be SWEET!
  16. C

do u think sora and kairy would have a relationship?

I would personally like to see 'the next step' in the relationship. But for the love of God, no mushiness. It would ruin the game. Much like Raiden from MGS2 did. Mushiness destroys great games.
  17. C

Final Fantasy characters in KH 2.

I wish ppl would stop saying that FF characters are confirmed, when they're not. And I really with people would stop saying that they have some 'insider source'. No you don't! If you did, he/she would have sold the info to the press for a lot of money. And don't give that 'the press wouldn't...
  18. C

Twilight Town

I don't know of any of the mythological referances i keep on reading in these posts. but let me try to see if i got most of it. In Greek/Roman mythology, there are three types of afterlife. there is Elysium(Heaven), Tarturus(Hell), and another(don't remember name but could possibly represent...
Back