• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TifaL91

Favorite Song

Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru Chance - UVERworld Ai Ta Kokoro - UVERworld One Day One Dream - Tacky&Tsubasa Dress - Buck-Tick Eyes on ME - Faye Wong
  2. TifaL91

Favorite Fast Food Resteraunt

Mickey D's!! All the way!
  3. TifaL91

Advent Children Confusion!!

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING THIS 4 A FEW MONTHS NOW: In the movie Vincent tells Cloud that he can't take Marlene home, right after Vincent helps Cloud from Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz... My question is why can't Vincent take Marlene home?
  4. TifaL91

My Gym Partner is a Monkey

II end up watching this show whenever it just happens 2 B on. Has NE1 else seen it?
  5. TifaL91

Pokemon Fav

Whats ur fav Pokèmon? I love NINETALES, Rayquaza and Absol AND JOLTEON
  6. TifaL91

KH on the PSP?

Do u think it'd be cool if they put NE KH game on the PSP?
  7. TifaL91

What Combo of keyblades do u think is the best with what form?

I love 2 use Bond of Flames and Oathkeeper when in Valor Form. They glow beautiful 2gether!¤¤
  8. TifaL91

Which FF or KH guy is the hottest?

This is tough, I'm stuck between: Cloud VII/KH/KHCOM/KHII Tidus X/X2 Axel KHII/KHCOM Roxas KHII Reno VII Squall VIII/KH/KHCOM/KHII Arc III Ingus III Yea I kno, it's a lot. But right now it's CLOUD^^
  9. TifaL91

Lenneth or Silmeria?

Who's better? 2 me, Lenneth has a way cooler personality and makes it easier 2 shoot the photon crystals. Silmeria happens 2 B 2 people, Alicia and herself. But, Silmeria acts like Lenneth and the crystals R harder 2 control. I guess I like Lenneth better.
Back