• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Anyone here attend the SFA Percussion Symposium?

If you attended the Stephen F. Austin Percussion Symposium, did you enjoy it?
  2. S

Don't you hate it when you can't think of anything for Christmas?

That's how I am right now. KHI, give me some ideas! Maybe my memory will be refreshed!
  3. S

Need an Anime or Manga Recommendation

I just got done watching this anime called Utawarerumono, and now I'm sad. I need someone to recommend me a new one.
  4. S

Wait, so KH Zero is the title of the new game?

Is it still just a rumor, or was it confirmed?
  5. S

Looking for some more sheet music . . .

I've searched, but I couldn't find it. I'm looking for the sheet music for Phendrana Drifts and Magmoor Caverns. Both of these are themes from Metroid Prime. Any help is appreciated!
  6. S

Nonsense Section

Would anyone like to point me in the direction to the Nonsense section?
  7. S

...I.... I Just.....

I just defeated the ES with no damage! I was excited after I defeated him for the first time, but this.... I'm very excited! This may not be a super huge deal, but I'm posting it anyways!
  8. S

KHInsider News Update by Monkey - A heads up for the public

And the people that think the game is coming: Petitions do not work: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/internet.htm Square also stated that sending in e-mails doesn't work either, if I remember correctly, as they are a horrible variant of the petitions.
  9. S

I finally did it!!!

I finally defeated the ES on Critical Mode!!! After a million tries, I finally turned out victorious!!! I will leave this thread up for anyone who wants to congratulate me!
  10. S

Can you hear the euphoria?

For I have completed the school year, yo. My Summer Break has begun! Three, whole months of... no school-ness. Just thought I'd mention it, you know, because I'm a bit bored.
  11. S

Now, this is just ridiculous...

Would someone mind telling me how the **** this guy did this? ES, 58 Second Defeat Edit by Oathy: // Censored. Let's keep things family friendly, please. EDIT: Oh, sorry for the... language. I was just completely astonished at how someone defeated the ES so quickly... I mean, the ES in...
  12. S

Various Recipe Locations

Save the King Recipe Location Where is the recipe for Save the King?
  13. S

The name of the ES

I've been reading through that interview a few times, just to make sure I didn't miss it, but I don't see where Nomura says Terra is the knight's name. If it is in there, would somebody tell me which section? 'Cause unless I see the sentence where Nomura states it, I'm not going to believe it...
  14. S

Critical Mode Tips

Does anybody have any good tips for Critical Mode? I just keep getting raped by everything. I mean, I knew it would be difficult... but this?
  15. S

Kingdom Hearts Sheet Music

Could anyone point me to sheet music for the song in Another Side, Another Story [Deep Dive], and the sheet music for Organization XIII?
  16. S

Old Posts

I tried to look way back in the KH2 section to read some theories from before KH2 was released, for fun, but there are no posts there. Were they pruned? What happens to posts that old? I want to know if there's a way to read all those posts.
  17. S

Save the King+ and Ultima Weapon+

How do I synthesize Save the King+ and Ultima Weapon+? I've already synthesized Save the Queen+.
  18. S

Save the Queen

Where is the Save the Queen Recipe?
  19. S

Mushroom XIII

Does anybody have any good strategies for the Mushroom XIII? I still need to beat: 1.The one at Beast's Castle 2. The one in the Underworld. 3. The one at Yensid's tower. 4. The One in Twilight Town(Old Mansion)
  20. S

Ultima Weapon

Does anyone know the materials I need to synthesize Ultima Weapon?
Back