• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Sora in "Late for Work"

While browsing youtube, I came across a really funny parody of kingdom hearts 2. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Sora in "Late for Work" Dane Cook as Sora= instant win Tell me what you guys think of it and this video contains cursing and other adult themed situations.
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts Anime

I dont know if this is old or not, but I found something pretty cool on youtube. YouTube - kingdom hearts anime I thought it was made very well, by the way this is fanmade. This gets me wondering how a real anime of kingdom hearts would turn out. If an anime was made, I'd watch it for sure...
  3. S

Marriage

Hey everyone, I made this thread for people to discuss mariage. I actually wrote an essay for my freshman english class about the topic from my personal background. I am going to post it here and I hope that you all will give me some constructive critisim. I look foward to reading your thoughts...
  4. S

How many?

How long do you guys suppose Kh3 will be? Like how many discs do you think it will be. My guess is two discs. Considering if it were to be on the PS3, I think it would be pretty long
Back