• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blacKbird97

A few tags (old and new)

It's been a while, and I took a long break from graphics, just started getting back into it, so I'm still rusty. :P Older: Newer: :D
  2. blacKbird97

*lifts panties, bats fly out* "I guess it's been a while." :teehee:

It's been 2 years, almost to the day, since I've posted my graphics here. I've gone by B.B. Valentine, Beebs, and finally epiatphB since then. So, I thought I'd show you my (slow) progression since then: General thoughts and tips would be appreciated. :)
  3. blacKbird97

Fanfiction ► The Riyona Village

And Kikyo's not even around at this point. xDD Also, I didn't have time to fully proof this chapter, so please pardon any errors; I'll fix them soon. Chapter 12, Breakfast While Vincent and Kohana indulged in the outdoors, Miyo was in the kitchen, tediously making breakfast for everyone. She...
  4. blacKbird97

Looks like we got some of the readers back ^^ ---- Chapter 11, The Garden "I've never been this deep in the forest," Miyo said aloud, observing the nature around her. She was in the Riyona forest by herself, surrounded by many growing trees and blossoming flowers. Suddenly, a butterfly passed...
  5. blacKbird97

Chapter 10, You're Welcome Vincent Valentine was silent for a long moment, before he finally sighed. "I guess this is goodbye, then," he whispered, hanging his head. His eyes were fixed on the ground. Miyo instantly turned to Vincent and looked at him strangely. "Goodbye?" she asked him...
  6. blacKbird97

... Chapter 9, The Cloaked Schemer Vincent stood up and gripped Cerberus at his side. "Who the hell are you?" he asked as he stepped in front of the girls to protect them. He pulled out his gun and aimed it directly at him. "Answer me!" The hooded figure let out a quick laugh while shaking...
  7. blacKbird97

xDD Well, in that case: ----- Chapter Eight, The Flower Field Nightfall came unexpectedly soon. Under the light of the florescent moon, Vincent and Miyo watched as young Kohana picked the rare spider lily flower, the sign of the village's celebration. The threesome had decided to break away...
  8. blacKbird97

xDDD Well, the next few chapters are ready to post, but I want to give people a chance to read and comment before I overwhelm them with another chapter...idk, you think I should just go ahead and post 8?
  9. blacKbird97

Uh...well, ok, thanks? xDD The comments just kinda explained why part of chapter 7 is from the chapter 5 I posted here before. Anyway, thoughts about the story so far?
  10. blacKbird97

Yeah...did you read my comments? o.o
  11. blacKbird97

Oh...oops. ^^; I was posting stuff here before we actually had mapped out chapters, so I didn't know Chapter 5 here had everything from the official Chapter 6. I cut out the last part of the one here, so...yeah. Wow...the chapter 5 here had chapters 6 and 7....o_0 So, I guess I have to post 2...
  12. blacKbird97

God, I'm so bad about not post. TT__TT I hope some of you are still interested. ----- Chapter Six, The Morning Of As the hours quickly moved along, morning had already come, and the three adults in the living area were wrapped up in deep conversation. “So, your friend Cloud really did that?”...
  13. blacKbird97

Nothing much, started a new school, upgraded my forum. But yeah, expect to see more of the story soon! xDD
  14. blacKbird97

Thanks, it took a while to revise from it's original state. ^__^
  15. blacKbird97

OMG, I'm SO sorry about this being so late. Hopefully some of your are still interested in the story. Here's chapter 5. ------------- Chapter 5, Intruders Outside, the sound of footsteps grew louder and became more rapid as three companions ran for their lives from mysterious purple and white...
  16. blacKbird97

Thanks you guys!! Glad you like. :) Chapter 5 is on it's way so hang tight!!
  17. blacKbird97

Here it is. Hope you like. ^__^ ---------- Chapter 4, Conversations Smiling, Miyo nodded and looked over to the Turk. "Any time," she said gently, fixing her own food. As always, the young woman was certain to feed others before she would dare to eat her own food. She sat down next to Kohana...
  18. blacKbird97

Sorry about the delay, I'll be posting it either today or tomorrow.
  19. blacKbird97

Thank you!! I always appreciate comments, so thanks! Chapter 4 will be coming soon.
  20. blacKbird97

A little unique for the character, no? :thumbsup:
Back