• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

knights: do you like how they look

do you think the knights look good, example theoir color armour helmets etc... should nomura have made them look differently in any way. some say they look like power rangers, did they make them loook to goofy?
  2. S

next weapon

what wepaon do u think should be used in the next installment of the kh series
  3. S

what is the knight wearing in this pic

im confused wiht this pic...is the gold thing his cape or weapon or some sort of attack and what is the silver stuff
  4. S

theory: why the knight will be the new main character

as stated by nomura sora and crew will not be the new characters of the next kh related game and the title will not even be kh3 so this is what i think i believe that the knight that gets the mask broken will be the new character because first of all he is in the secret ending and looks like a...
  5. S

knight looks related to sora?

does anyone else think that sora and the knight that gets his mask brokenn look somewhat like eachother u dont get that good of a look at the knight but his eyes and hair and face look like sora for some reason... i know its not sora but it could be his fatehr or brother
  6. S

could sora be the 4th person in the secret ending trailer

nomura stated himself that the 3 knights r new characters. well how about the man walking towards them.. the shadowy person has a figure that resembles that of sora and in the new scans sora is shown fighting them does anyone else think that their may be a possibility that the 4th person in the...
  7. S

xehonart(kh1)= artifcial bald xehonart= real

Ansem Report 8 - After having sealed Hollow Bastion, the Hades Cup in the Olympus Coliseum should open; to obtain this report, you must defeat Hades. There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the...
  8. S

pic from secret ending

-A mysterious man with silver hair is looking after one of the enigmatic soldiers. according to khinsider.com he is holding an injured knight i was right yessss!!!!
  9. S

how many kh games should be made

i think they should stop at 5 games
  10. S

who is this person in this picture?

i bleieve that the face resembles rikus but it kind of looks like hes wearing armour like the knights wear so it could not be riku
Back