• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

dark soldier=xemnas?

and its funny cause I started a thread on this before that guy XD *points to Sig*
  2. G

What are the 20 New Bosses?

Org. members E.S and Big Mushroom that all I know I dont think the mushrooms(small ones) count as bosses just the 12 new enemies
  3. G

Xemnas armor in end of KH2

wow yet another dufas idiot that has stolen my theory I was the first to post this and its OLD search threads before posting
  4. G

Just noticed something

When versing Xenmas in his knight form while he is using all the orgs weapons it showed a close up of his face and his helmet I noticed that the mouth guard bit off the Dark soldier in the Final Mix+ secret ending is also on Xenmas the Knight versions face this just makes me think is the Dark...
  5. G

KH New Project theory

I think that the Dark solidier could be Xehanort and he went with the old mage to study darkness an that betrayed those knights E.S=Xehanort's brother father or someone related to him.
  6. G

Xenahort, former friends with The three knights?

I think that the Dark solidier could be Xehanort and he went with the old mage to study darkness an that betrayed those knights I also think that the E.S is related to Xehnort like his brother or something
  7. G

New Theory

I dunno if it has already been said but if this movie was set in the past : The Tall crowned soldier that we see at the end of the movie with Yellow eyes could be Xehanort he gets beaten by the old man and the Dark soldier and he gets split Heartless and Nobody Heartless being Ansem from KH1...
  8. G

Print screen of commercial I found something

I was watching a commercial on Youtube and came across a small bit of footage here is a print screen as you can see there is one of the amour guys and a bald dude.
Back