• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

that's what I was thinking "Ven, I am your father" Wait wait wait........ that doesnt seem physically possible. -that's exactly what Ven was saying. "THAT DOESNT SEEM PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!!!"
  2. Y

battle stance

lmao exactly!!!! woohoo this is my 200th post!
  3. Y

battle stance

maybe keyblade over shoulder when just standing there......... like in KH2's secret ending
  4. Y

alright, to try to start this topic back up, James Earl Jones as the Dark soldier
  5. Y

ugh, after this IM ENDING THIS ARGUEMENT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC. I'm not a white supremesist bastard, i say if a black man can say black power, a hispanic man can say latino power, a white man can say white power, etc. If mexicans can wave a mexican flag in our country, fine. Then i can wave an...
  6. Y

he wasnt in the first games, though. OH! master xehanort! He could totally do that! btw, not to flame, but i dont see how it matters that he's gay. please no rights arguements, if I could vote, i'd vote pro gay marriage, as well as my right to have straight pride parades and say"white power"...
  7. Y

why Ian Mckellan? magneto (25)
  8. Y

to be on topic, Im hoping to see a return from Christopher Lee (DiZ) great actor
  9. Y

fine......... t&a XD damn 25 rule edit:raff:learn to type. this isnt myspace
  10. Y

ok, raff=noob, tia=pulling chain, ok. what's the topic again?....... ok, voice acting. Just as long as we dont see Justn Timberlake on the cast, Im good.
  11. Y

hold on, who's being the jackass here, Im very confused. I'll direct the funny at them
  12. Y

how bout a median.... I'm the only one here to sing, unless you can prove other wise. Secondly, CALM DOWN RAFF. seriously, dude. chill pill, in your language. edit: I apologize, jakeH, never saw that interview.
  13. Y

facts man. we need the facts
  14. Y

now for the musical stylings of the cast of Birth by Sleep! He said he's a keybearer, She said see ya later He wasnt good enough for her But now he's a block of ice, she's suddenly really nice And then Terra's eyes turned the color gold thank you, I'll be here all night
  15. Y

battle stance

"Oh no, a boss battle! What ever shall I do? Oh, right. This is Terra I'm playing as!" *turns keyblade into a hover-thingy* "Bring it!!!"
  16. Y

battle stance

I was kinda confused with the sentence fragments, but i do get what youre saying. Allways keeping the keyblade in a battle ready stance would be pretty cool. I wonder if you'll be as bad ass in Birth By Sleep as Terra was in Final Mix +
  17. Y

Vexen Good, bad or neutral?

Im just joking! geez, sorry if that sounded hateful. Friggin keyboard! *chucks it* Obviously I got a new keyboard or else this wouldnt be typed. Its alright dude, I make Marly comics all the time.
  18. Y

Shut up about Marluxia, the scythe redeems him. Still trying to figure out what the hell that Nobody-mech is. Square's final bosses never make sense.
  19. Y

Vexen could be the Nobody of Micheal Jackson, in which case Sora should stay far away. No, your eyes do not deceive you, this is random.
  20. Y

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

Im Back! Yay! You beat him!!! Nice job. Hydras going to ba a BITCH! Just remember that while using the Reaction command, continuosly pressing Triangle gets perfect commands always. Im off to bed. See ya tomorrow! X3
Back