• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

I knew they came back, I just meant more in the style of kh1.
  2. K

Also wish they wouldn't of brought back oogie boogie and jafar. I can understand maleificent and maybe hades but it just felt like everything we did in kh1 was for nothing because all the bosses we beat were still around. I would also remove atlantica from the game, Kh2 and Kh1 all that level...
  3. K

Like most on the board the game needed to be harder and longer. Also agree with magic needed to change back to the way it was in kh1. Also more roxas, I remember thinking that maybe the game was like com after seeing the trailers, You play thorugh as roxas and then after that as sora. That would...
  4. K

OMFG! Utada Not in BBS? Mystery Girl Spoilers!

Figured this couldn't be real. No way they would let her reveal that much big info.
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Ill probably get the psp, but not just for BBS. I also want to get crisis core which should be amazing aswell. BBS looks like it will be the better game out of the three. I'm pretty pumped for it.:thumbsup:
  6. K

Terra friend of sora and riku?

I really like pucks theory on terra seeing himself in riku. The news of the psp game has got me really interested in it probably more then the others.
Back