• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How many forms MX will have in the final battle?

Hershey Edit: Yeah, I deleted the joke thing. Carry on with the MX stuff. And thread starter, don't put it up again, please. Okay guys "How many forms of Master Xehanort boss battles do you think there will be? I think about five!.
  2. D

Similiar Cutscene to Final Fantasy VII

Everytime I see this scene it reminds me of one of the beginning scenes for FFVII
  3. D

The Third Enemy, The Nobody

In the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix it mentions this Third? All we knew about at the time was Heartless. Nobodies are technically the second enemy of our knowledge at the time.
  4. D

The meaning of Xion

Since so many of the key characters have some sort of meaning to their names [example: Terra = Earth , Namine = Wave, Sora = Sky] does Xion ,or maybe an anagram of Xion, have same sort of meaning to it? I was wondering because maybe it would help us get a sense in who Xion truely is.
  5. D

Terra's eyes inverted same color as Xemnas [and vise versa]

I inverted Terra's eyes and they were the same color as Xemnas, than i did the same thing thing to Xemnas and his eyes were blue like Terra's eyes.
  6. D

Can this be the black keyblade?

7. D

Terra and Ven vs Sora and Riku [cheat]

YouTube - KH2FM Riku's Voice & Hack Roxas in Terra's Fight i thought this looked interesting.
  8. D

New info bout DS version

IGN: TGS 2007: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  9. D

I wonder why DS's face hasn't been reveiled yet unlike the others...

Do you think he might have a face that also bears a striking resemblance to a character from the previous KH games? Just a thought.
  10. D

Was the Organization around at that time?

In the cutscene with Master Yen Sid, he said that when King Mickey heard about the Organization XIII he went off to find out more and during his adventure he was gifted the Keyblade to darkness (the one thats like the kingdom hey but golden) and in the secret video he obviously didn't have the...
  11. D

Old man turned his keyblade into Kingdom Hearts?

I was looking at the Secret Ending and it appears he transformed his keyblade into a ball of energy and then shot it into the sky creating a heartshaped moon known as kingdom hearts. So did it take a keyblade to create Kingdom Hearts? So Sora could easily make another Kingdom Hearts? :confused:
  12. D

Forms Represent the people from the Secret Movie!

Valor Form = Ven Wisdom Form = Aqua Master Fom= Terra Final Form = Old Man Anti-Form = Dark Soldier your thoughts?
  13. D

Summon Cloud?

Could you summon Cloud Strife in RE:CoM like you could in CoM
  14. D

Room of Sleep... Room of Awakening...

Sora fell into a vast sleep, in Castle Oblivion, so that maybe the Room of Sleep. Sora woke up in the Abandoned Mansion, so could that be the Room of Awakening?! the Abandoned Mansion had a bunch of freezer thingies! and BHS was frozen in the secret movie! also there was rooms in the mansion...
  15. D

What was your favorite keyblade in the secret movie?

I liked the Old Man's keyblade, that looked very sexy... and calling a keyblade sexy either takes alot of guts or just the fact that it is sexy.
  16. D

IGN talks new Kingdom Hearts Project

IGN: Nomura Talks Kingdom Hearts Sequel -Gemaga asked if the characters who appear in the new CG "secret movie" that has been added to Final Mix are from the new title. "They are people who have some relation to the new series," said the producer. -Asked if Sora and Riku would make an...
  17. D

Who is the better Sephiroth V/A

Lance Bass (KHI) or that other guy (KHII) even though Lance Bass is getting "alot" of attention since coming out of the closet, he still was a cooler V/A for sephiroth, he sounded all echoy and it sounded more like sexiroth (whoa.. i just cant believe i said that)
  18. D

Kingdom Hearts: The Origin.

Personally I think that the next game will talk most about the past before Sora got the keyblade. THe main characters you will play as is the three armored figures, why you ask? because one knows magic (like donald), one is slightly weak (like goofy) and one is the leader wielding the kingdom...
  19. D

Xehanort might accually be ...

the Dark Knight. the one that appears with the Old Man. has anyone thought of that, Old guy made a younger replica (kinda like Riku Replica from CoM, which kinda is the reason they look like each other) and then the Dark Knight might have lost his memories and was found by ansem the wise... meh...
  20. D

Zexion's conversation with Vexen and Xigbar

Vexen: Zexion! Zexion! Zexion: What's all the fuss about? Vexen: Where's Xemnas? Zexion: At the usual place. Vexen: The "Room of Sleep"? Zexion: If it's urgent, why don't you go and see? Vexen: Stop joking around! I will await his return. I must. This is what happens when we need him and...
Back