• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► >>[K|H|I] Heroes: Interventions//

Good fic Nebula Zero. Can't wait for next chapter. Put me in it.
  2. D

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion All we can do is wait and spectulate (I rhymed). 358/2 would be an awesome game if it shows how Roxas got started way back when Sora became a heartless in Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden. And for a long gameplay I'm not sure which is the longest DS game.
  3. D

Would you Rather?

This is a game where you make a decision for the person to make such as Dark Star:Would you Rather eat a squirrel, or eat tree bark Random member: would rather eat a squirrel. I may close this thread if it goes out of hand.
  4. D

how come?

If you beat KH2 or COM then you would know.
  5. D

how come?

Let me explain t to you like this Roxas-Sora. Take the x out of Roxas and you get Sora if you scramble it up. Zexion-Ienzo Lexeus-Eleus. Or something like that and so on.
  6. D

I'm Back

Hello members of KHI, I'm back. I got banned for a month till december 23. But I was to busy with my gifts from christmas. I got a PS3! With Assassins creed, sonic the hedgehog, and surfs up. Some people here may hate me. I don't know why though. Well I have learned from my mistakes and...
  7. D

Mcdonalds

Any of you eat at Mcdonalds. I go there every once in a while. But the last time I went there my stomach started hurting really bad. I just want to know if you'll like Mcdonalds. Edit: Oh crap how stupid of me. This is in the wrong section. Can A mod move this to the discussion forum...
  8. D

mystery goo

I don't even have mystery goo. What's it for?
  9. D

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Well I guess something similar to the cards.
  10. D

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion When the Organization members fade, it doesn't mean they die. It means they go back to their original bodies.
  11. D

They might just have a better card system. That's all.
  12. D

I never played COM, so I have no experience with the card system. I only watched it on youtube being played. Well I'll learn it when I get BBS.
  13. D

Your first Video game

In this thread you may post what your first video game ever was. Mine was FFVII for the PS1. Got the idea from What was your first console (system).
  14. D

Your thoughts on the war in Iraq.

What do you think about the war. I think Bush is plain crazy sending troops to Iraq risking their lives. He says that he sent them there to find nuclear weapons, but they found none (I believe). And the middle east have their own police force, don't they. So any way discuss your thoughts on...
  15. D

PC problems (virus)

Well sometimes my computer acts up and doesn't function right. Oh I have dial up. and it doesn't act right on the internet. Well it's fine now. So I guess you all can discuss on how to fix it or whatever. My mom says that it's because of the forums. I'm not sure if it is or not.
  16. D

~*-{The Monkeybutt Fan Club}-*~

This fan club is just for monkeybutt. monkeybutt is a good mod, and is helpful. Any one that's a friend of monkeybutt or just likes him can post here.
  17. D

Help/Support ► Lookin for a good game.

Why not get Bleach for the wii. (looked at your av and sig)
  18. D

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Or he could've gone their to dispose of Sora,Donald, and Goofy.
  19. D

Do we still call the enigmatic soldiers, "chasers"
  20. D

Optical Illusions

Optical Illusions It's an assortment of illusions. They are cool, but a little creepy at the same time.
Back